• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter Showcase and Building Method Discussion

nicholigh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nicholigh
I've never seen anyone post on this, and I couldn't find an existing thread, so I thought I'd start one.

I've been arming up the Mii's, and really trying to make them viable fighters using equipment, and messing around with height and weight to try to find a good formula for making fun and dangerous new characters.

(1) I've learned that the speed stat effects the characters jump height and horizontal momentum in the air, as well as their running and walking speed. You can boost your speed high without adding a Leaper badge or one of the other two jump badges (ground jumps and double jump).

(2) Smooth lander doesn't do much of anything when landing from a jump, but when landing from an aerial attack it is very noticeable.

(3) I didn't realize until tonight that items equipped (bats, flowers, etc) don't show up in Smash battles, just in Classic I think.

Has anyone else spent much time doing something like this? If so, what have you discovered?

Here's My first Mii Brawler post. His name is Skullk.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkiI_ga5A

Skullk 01.jpg

I have several that I want to post, but I will need to really focus on them individually first, and then get a decent recording to start the miiverse post.

Last edited:

nicholigh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nicholigh
I didn't see that. I looked but didn't see it. Thanks for sharing!

So I can copy and paste the OP into a new thread (although I have not done that yet), but I can't figure out how to delete this one. Is there a way, or do I need to ask an admin to move it? I assume that having the same thread in two different forums is against the rules, as with most sites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom