• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 9 (6/7/2014) Dontbeplayin Edition Results

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Well you guys it wasn't that bad of an event, everything ran smoothly, and everybody seemingly got what they wanted. I'm sorry there couldn't have been more events. To those curious there were no doubles events, and brawl was ran in a round robin format, and instead of running side events we opted to leave the venue before 7 o clock for BDubs, not an awful choice. Regardless, thanks much to all that came out, and if this was your first time attending one of my tourneys, please don't be afraid to come back, they tend to be much more entertaining when we don't compete with super regionals. As always if there's any errors anywhere please let me know and i'll do my best to fix them as soon as possible.

Project M Singles Bracket - http://challonge.com/dbppm (character usage is on the rankings page)
1. DA | LOE1 $40
2. Solharath $20
3. FZK $10
4. Nom
5. Jorb
5. Ryuga
7. Kibs
7. Chase
9. Iceman
9. Rails
9. Jwinks
9. Cursd DVG
13. Maestro
13. No Tap
Project M Singles Rankings page - http://smashboards.com/rankings/michigan-ranbats-9-dontbeplayin-edition-project-m-singles.1264/event

Brawl Singles Round Robin - http://challonge.com/dbproundrobin (character usage is on the rankings page)
1. DA | LOE1 $20
2. EX | BigDaddyRyu $10
3. Nom $5
4. QD
5. Rog
6. Iceman
7. G-Zus
Brawl Singles Rankings page - http://smashboards.com/rankings/dontbeplayin-brawl-round-robin.1265/event

Last edited:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry that it was so last minute, this event probably could have been a lot better if I would have advertised more or reorganized events so that sweet attendants could have come to play PM doubles. Regardless, hindsight is 20/20 and i'm not going to complain about this event. Everybody seemed happy with what happened and I continue to set records on how early tournaments end. I had fun and i'm happy i'm at home and not dead asleep with bdubs in my stomach. Good **** michigan. Good ****.

~~~TO Shoutouts ~~~
Solharath - Fun friendlies, really showcases how awful my combo di was, glad you could come out.
FZK - Had a great time sitting talking to you, it was awesome getting to know you better. I'm sorry your trip out couldn't have been worth more experience wise, but I hope you had a good time.
Nom - Sorry the processor blows. You're bad for losing to codys rusty ass. Stay free.
Ryuga - Awesome to see you again, good job getting to the venue before me.
QD - Really awesome getting to see and talk to you some more. Your lucario keeps getting better and better and it's really impressive. Keep up the good work.

Shoutouts to all of the players I haven't seen before that came out.
Shoutouts to Team Curse. Shoutouts to Energems. Can't tell if they actually work but they taste like giant M&Ms with an awful aftertaste.
Shoutouts to Bdubs for always being delicious, where's our sponsorship at.
Shoutouts to early tourneys and getting results threads up on tourney day.

Last edited:

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
You're bad for losing to codys rusty ***. Stay free.
I bopped him in PM so we're technically even.

It was really nice seeing all these new faces and a couple from out west. Shame we couldn't run either doubles events. GGs to everyone I played.

LOE1

Smash Lord
K so for brawl i used:
MK
Diddy
Snake
Falco
Pikachu
Kirby

Just sayin :p

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
How often does Schoolcraft have tournaments?
There tends to be a ranbats every month and i'm going to start hosting at most of them, assuming that they don't interfere with other smash tournaments that are coming up, because outside tournaments take priority over the ranbats, just to mix stuff up so it doesn't get stale.

JakieWinks

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to everyone I was able to play with. I finally was able to play the almighty loe1, and lose. :b: GGs
Shoutouts to nom's mewtwo ****ing me up so bad it made it look like I've never played the game before.
Shoutouts to Kirby dubs and Bdubs.
This was an awesome tournament, I can't wait for more :D

W.C.N

Smash Lord
how do you take credit for setting records on leaving early? you skipped half your events

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Kevin I didn't skip them there weren't enough people to host them. Was I supposed to host 1 team brawl doubles and just say they won and won their 10 dollars? Maybe 2 people pm doubles which would have just been a money match? I get your point though, not really a worthwhile record. Was still nice getting out really early though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom