• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknights DC

Guel

Smash Journeyman
This happens yesterday so do not remember the exact details. So I will use (ABC) to describe.

A _____ BC

During a match metaknight used his dimensional cape to move from point A to point B. He was hit out of his cape from the player at point C before his sprite even appeared. He took damage but stayed at point A.

(player at point C was hitting area B before Metaknight arrived)

Pretty much the player at point C hit metaknight before he appeared canceling his cape special and leaving him at point A. Metaknight never appeared at point B but still took damage.

(Imagine jabbing the air and hitting someone nowhere near you)

Best I can describe it. =\

Last edited:

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Nope was just a jab from Tink. If I run into it a again I'll leave better details. =\

Narpas_sword

Instead of leaving it to chance, could you work on reproducing it?

Unless there are consistent steps to reproduce, it's very hard for the dev team to find the issue and resolve it.

Top Bottom