• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight Infinite Dimensional Cape - hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Meta, we've had entire threads debating why your rule doesn't work. Even if it was used, you would be blamed by the entire community for allowing it period. THAT was the only condition I was willing to work with, that you would take full unadulterated blame for "testing" it out.

Just let it go. Put it inside a bubble and blow it away...

I do think this thread should be either removed or maybe revamped and changed into a full blown thread on MK techniques. Otherwise we should just copy some of the text in this thread and move that and the video into maybe a MK guide already here or into something along those lines.
You responded to a month old post. -_-

The rule can work. No problem was ever brought up with the rule itself that couldn't be worked out. But the fact is the community is too scrubby to consider "IDC (without stalling ability) may NOT be broken". We'd rather shove it under the rug and say "if it was allowed to be mastered...", "MK needs no more advantages", and other nonsense that shouldn't be used to substantiate a continued ban. It's sad what we've become...

Why are you acting like I want no mention of my name around the rule? You're making it as if I said "if IDC is proven broken, don't mention me!". Where did I say anything like that?

metaXzero

Smash Champion
^yes

Mk doesnt need IDC. he has many many other things he can do in ALL situations that would be generally better.
In all the threads, we've been through this before.

MK doesn't need IDC. He also doesn't need Mach Tornado, Shuttle Loop, or D-tilt. Hey! Why don't we ban those too? He's still good without them!

/sarcasm

Nic64

Smash Lord
Mach Tornado, Shuttle Loop, or D-tilt. Hey! Why don't we ban those too? He's still good without them!
because those aren't game breaking glitches

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
Most Metaknights on wifi suck, but I fought an excellent one today who used this technique. My jaw literally dropped (first time seeing it)!

Vel

Smash Apprentice
1) Why does this thread keep getting necro'd?
2) MK's suck on Wifi because of input lag - MK's moves are fast and require precise timing, so any lag screws them up and makes their attacks either a fraction too slow or they try to compensate and have the attack come out too soon

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why it is... I guess they decided there is no more to be discussed on it. -.-

And to answer your question, on wifi, you can't use it in long sessions cause of the input lag, it misses the c stick input sometimes.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I heard doing this trick is really bad for the C-stick, is this true? has anyone broke their c-stick doing this?

Ryne

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is a nice tech, thanks for the info ShadowLink. I am gonna have a lot of fun with this tech with my friends and family. I can understand why its banned for tournaments, I can see someone actually doing something like this. At least put like a 5 second rule for a tech like that, they allow chaingrabs to continue as long as 300% until they have to stop.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Ah yeah, and quick(albeit incredibly late) apologies to MookieRah, Yuna, other possible backroom members for partially contributing to the ridiculous brouhaha that caused back then.

Thanks! =)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
What is wrong with you
1. That is off topic
2. It clearly said "warning, last post was months ago" and u still necropost
3. There's a Q&A thread right at the top of the MK boards

-_-
You don't need a hack or glitch wtf.. Just go to names>control config and you can set up your controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom