• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
T^T there's only a hand full of characters i'm good with including MK
I don't have two accounts,this isn't mine. -_-
btw,I ONLY use MK in tournaments that follow that rules.Hey,Grim T,I'd like to battle you in brawl(I dont hate you)so if you feel like gettin' my FC,then i'll do the same(I guess i'm going to remove the gct. file off my wii so I can play ssbb normally T^T).

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
I thought you were the same person because of the T^T smiley, you don't see it very often and you seem to like it haha ;)

I'd play you, but unless you live in Australia, it will be laggy :/
Well ok,I'm in USA so I guess it'll be lag free.Still,if you see another newby here,then it wont be me. :awesome:
yeah,I got some stuff to do today so I guess we'll duke it out after Xmas.
EDIT: I just put in your FC.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
I'd actually be up for brawling someone online. I need to play against some actually good people.

(I apologize if this isn't a proper thread for finding people to play, but the discussion seems to have turned into that)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think this thread has run its course over the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom