• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Dimensional Cape SD Bug?

Life

Smash Hero
Sorry if this a repeat. I read the stickies, but I'm not aware of this bug being reported before, and a skim of the last few pages of this forum show nothing about it, at least not since 3.5 dropped.

This happened in bracket yesterday: I was facing a Meta Knight as Squirtle on Norfair. At the end of game 2, he used downB on the right side of the stage (from the air, probably pointing down and left towards the ground?) and managed to instantly teleport two-thirds of the way across the stage to reappear next to the left ledge, causing him to lose his last stock of the tournament.

I was pretty far ahead anyway, so it's likely this did not change the outcome of the tournament, but I figure it's still worth finding out why this happened.

Unfortunately, it's not my setup, so I don't know if this is just a thing specific to that installation or what, nor how I might reproduce it. It wasn't the IDC glitch from Brawl, as that would have taken longer to reappear, and it also requires specific inputs that I'm sure he didn't do as he's a longtime Brawl player.

Last edited:
Top Bottom