• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menifee Melee

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
Hello I am TechMage299, a SoCal player.
I live in the small town of Menifee, there isn't too much smash going on here, I can say I'm probably the best player here.
But I simply wanted to see if there are any others within Menifee or surrounding cities if they wanted to start something new.
I have created a group on Facebook pertaining to this topic. And a page as well.

I created them simply to reach out to players that don't have much experience with the game, due to this city being a Senior Community and pretty far from Tournaments. I'm hoping the group and page get big, not for profit, but for expanding Smash and making it the biggest game out there.

Snap Shot

Smash Rookie
NNID
adventurefam
Hey TechMage,

I just moved to Hemet and I'm new to Smash despite my ripe old age of 30. I'd love to get together and get schooled on Melee. I don't have a Facebook anymore but feel free to reach out via email - shawn@spitpics.com

Yours in anticipation,
~SnapShot

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
Hey TechMage,

I just moved to Hemet and I'm new to Smash despite my ripe old age of 30. I'd love to get together and get schooled on Melee. I don't have a Facebook anymore but feel free to reach out via email - shawn@spitpics.com

Yours in anticipation,
~SnapShot
No problem, we have an okay sized community in this region. But are you new to Smash as a whole?

Top Bottom