• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Speedrun Idea

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
This may have been going on for a while, but I've been seeing a few twitch channels I follow (namely Zero and GIMR) streaming melee adventure mode speedruns. I was thinking it would be interesting to see speedruns of melee in which the goal is to start from scratch and unlock all the characters and stages.

I got this Idea and tested it while I was spending a week with my dad after attending a tournament where a friend of mine accidentally deleted my melee save data. It doesn't seem like it should take that long for good melee players, and it's something I'm sure people have done before for reasons like mine. I don't watch speedruns often, but I think these would be pretty interesting to watch.

Top Bottom