• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Remix - 3.3 Full with Slippi Rollback Released!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I don't see why not.

Provided you can use DVD-Rs with your Wii though...if you're trying to use Gecko.

Reshi123

Smash Rookie
gecko uses the sd card for it and all i need is my friend's copy of melee

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
Yeah I'm definitely interested seeing this project up and running.

As a Link main, I would love to see the changes you guys have made to Link. Not only that but I have a friend who's also a Ganon main, (guy goes by the name of Bl@ck Chris). So hopefully that will help out in terms of Ganon data. I do also play with a good amount of friends so I'm sure they would be interested in providing feedback on what they think about the character changes.

I do play Ganon myself however I'm not at 100% when it comes to understanding his entire moveset, what follows into what, and etc.

I also play Falcon, Falco, a bit of Fox (not really technical with him), Marth, and Samus. And as for a recording setup I don't have one as of yet. (EasyCap broke unfortunately lol) but I do plan on getting a Dazzle soon.

Hope4NewDay

Smash Rookie
I would like to apply for Melee: SD Remix I always wanted to play a balanced melee game but non existed until now =D . I can load SD Remix on Dolphin, SD Booter on Wii and Usb Booter. I can give feedback Weekly about Samus, and Doc I understand their movesets.
I play Marth, Mario, Doc, Samus, Link, Falco, Fox, Some C.Falcon.
I will have my PVR soon so I can upload anything that I found that may be wrong.
Im also good when it comes to balancing stages but dont know how to stage in melee(Going to need Milun's help)

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
I would like to sign up for SD Remix because of the fact that i see to many pros with little amount of character eg. Fox/Falco/Marth. I want everyone to have their fair share of balances and nerfs so melee can have a bigger community in new players. i play the highest tiers and lowest and will go out of the way to figure what needs to be buffed or nerfed

Sincerely,
Mwex

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
and i would also like to state that i would love to help with roy, dr. mario, and young link because those characters are rarely used tourney wise and I want them to have extreme recognition

Again,
Mwex

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
I would like to sign up for SD Remix because of the fact that I see to many pros with little amount of character eg. Fox, Falco, andMarth. I want everyone to have their fair share of balances so melee can have a bigger community in new players. I play the highest tiers and lowest and will go out of the way to figure what needs to be buffed or nerfed. I would also like to state that i would love to help with Roy, Dr. Mario, and Young Link because those characters are rarely used tourney wise and I want them to have extreme recognition.

Sincerely,
Mwex

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Toaster-chan, are you okay?

there are no codes for SD Remix. It's all files...

hey, someone make a file patch code quick

someone bother Riivolution team to stir fry something for gc games

obv :250:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dios mios lite lets you load gc via usb anyway

so you just have to replace your iso on your hdd

.-.

anyway i'd liek to help, butterfree.

also i'll buy you a swf name change if you want

VietGeek

Smash Hero
dios mios lite lets you load gc via usb anyway

so you just have to replace your iso on your hdd

.-.
but sleepy-kun

so many ppl are too lazy/technology is a hard match-up

so a file patcher would be EZ Mode. people like that

obv :197:

also i'll buy you a swf name change if you want
but my swf legacy as VietGeek is forever

it also allows me to go to tourneys as an enigmatic random

"butterfree? wth is that?"

obv :012:

i'm gonna buy a butterfree t-shirt though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
right, but people should be using dios mios lite.

i don't think it's possible to have a file patcher for GC

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I sent VietGeek a private message about becoming a playtester, but if there is anyone else in the project that would have the power to grant that ability I would love to have some feedback.

I have access to recording equipment, as well as access to playing local players (bob$, the germ, silent specter etc). I was on the ProjectM dev team and a playtester for 2 years. I also have tons of experience with almost all characters in the game. Bob$ and I are especially interested in this project, and we would love to give you guys as much feedback and quality footage to boost the project as much as possible. My YT channel alone has 800+ subscribers, so I feel that I could spread the word about the project very easily. if anyone could reply here directly or send me a private message it would be much appreciated. thank you

EDIT:MonkUnit and StandardToaster can vouch for me

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Thanks for adding me. I will try this out ASAP, and will be posting any thoughts here and on smashmods.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
sleepyk go sign up on smashmods

our celadon city game corner is there

if you know what i mean

obv :198:

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Hey Im Rome Dogg as you can tell and I am a die hard Smasher. I have mained Link and seconded Bowser along with playing everyone else through out the years. I am definitely not new to Smash and I know the game pretty well. I would like to become a playtester and I will contribute as much feedback as possible.

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to playtest as well if you're still accepting signups.
I have a modded wii with which i used to play P:M but I'm way more interested in this
(namely link dk and mewtwo)
I live with a smasher that's fairly prevalent in the NC melee scene and we play constantly
(hes interested in luigi ylink etc)

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
I'd love to playtest as well if you're still accepting signups.
I have a modded wii with which i used to play P:M but I'm way more interested in this
(namely link dk and mewtwo)
I live with a smasher that's fairly prevalent in the NC melee scene and we play constantly
(hes interested in luigi ylink etc)
Post on Smashmods, d00d :awesome:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You must Private Message VietGeek on Smashmods to be granted access to the section.

dkuo

Smash Lord
have/will you guys be incorporating the animation engine thing that magus came up with? i think it'll make for a much more dynamic balance patch

Top Bottom