• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Scene in West Houston

TerrorsaurusRex

Smash Rookie
NNID
terrorsaurusrex
Hey guys, I recently relocated from central TX to Houston and I live in Cypress (NW side). I'm noticing that most tournaments and leagues are held in the east side of town. As most Houstonians know, that could end up being an hour-plus drive depending on how far out you're located.

Is there a scene anywhere in the Cypress, Katy, Sugarland area? Hell, even the Tomball, Copperfield or Spring area?

If there isn't, would anybody be interested in joining an effort to create one? I have experience with TOing and building a Smash scene, I just need a venue that's interested near my area to get started. I'd be able to host small garage tournaments if it wasn't 100+ degrees outside right now.

I'm only interested in creating a Melee scene, but I'm interested in any PM or Smash 64 scenes too!

Hope somebody is out there!

Top Bottom