• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Coming to DreamHack Montreal!

Super Smash Bros. Melee is officially confirmed for DreamHack Montreal, taking place from August 12th-14th in Montreal, Canada. DreamHack Montreal will be the world famous digital expo's first venture in Canada, and they are bringing Melee along for the ride after successful outings at DreamHack London 2015, DreamHack Winter 2015, and DreamHack Austin. Although more details on the event have yet to be announced, event tickets are available here. Be sure not to miss out on an important part of Melee and eSports history!

Comments

So far I think get on my level was the best tournament of the year so far, but I really hope this one is better. I remember the poll for the voting being all over melee hell.

This event likely won't be that huge due to falling on the same weekend as Super Smash Con, although HBox will be attending

Edit: :(

Last edited:
Sucks this falls on the same weekend as Super Smash Con.

Hopefully it can attract a good amount of Smashers. There just don't seem to be enough weekends of the year for big Melee tournaments anymore lmao.

I remember when we had 3 max a year, and now we got like 3 in some weekends, so I am not complaining. Far from it, actually.
So far I think get on my level was the best tournament of the year so far, but I really hope this one is better. I remember the poll for the voting being all over melee hell.
I find it funny that Smash seemed almost FIXED with how ridiculous the results were.

-Ally finally won a big Smash 4 tournament and him and M2K both beat Zero.
-Leffen came back and looked like A GOD going a clean 4-0 over the 4 active members of the 5 Gods of Melee.

That was the most interesting possible scenario, and the future going forward after GOML is gonna be so off the walls bonkers hype and unpredictable, and we already saw some of that this weekend.

Top Bottom