• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] ~ZTD~ NatuFest II (Grandville, MI)

Armant Natu

Smash Cadet
This will be the second NatuFest AND my birthday. Just by showing up and making this tournament as big as we can, you'll be making my birthday fantastic. We are continuing the Battlefront Monthlies at a new venue. War Room is the new place, they have more space than Battlefront had and I'm hoping for an even better turnout. I hope to see you all there!

Entry
$5 Venue*
$5 Singles
$10 Doubles(per team)
$3 refunded from venue at the end if you bring a Wii with PM or a GC with Melee used for majority of bracket.

11:00am Doors open
11:45am Registration ends for PM dubs
12:00pm Project M Dubs
1:30pm Melee Dubs
3:00pm Melee Singles
5:00pm Project M Singles

General Rules

-Players who fail to report to their match within 10 minutes of it being announced will lose their first game of the match. After 15 minutes without reporting to their match, players will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Coaching is allowed only between games, not during.
- Bracket matches take priority over friendlies and money matches. The TO reserves the right to prematurely end any match.
- Bring Your Own Controller
- Non-first party controllers must be inspected by TO staff before use in tourney.
- Wireless controllers are discouraged due to interference and unreliability.
- Pause can be requested off and that request cannot be denied. If one pauses mid-match, the person who initiated the pause loses their current stock. If the pause causes the opponent to lose their stock (such as interfering with recovery), the person who initiated the pause loses two stocks. If there is any doubt in the ruling of a pausing incident, stop what you are doing and CALL ONE OF THE TOs TO YOUR MATCH.
- The tournament organizer has the right to save/record any tournament match if possible and has the right to upload said match.
- Any player is allowed to pick a stage they have already banned against an opponent.
- Any hacks or mods applied to a setup may be inspected by a TO, who reserves the right to have those hacks disabled if they are deemed inappropriate for tournament play.
- Team Attack ON

Project M rules

* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer.
* All items set to OFF and item frequency set to NONE.
* Input Assist set to OFF.
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* Dave’s Stupid Rule: You cannot counterpick any stage you have won on in a set unless agreed upon by the opponent.
* The TO staff reserves the right to change rulesets accordingly in the event of a new release at least two weeks before the tournament.
After each match:
1. Winner announces stage bans
2. Loser chooses counterpick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character

Project M stages

Starters
- Battlefield
- Smashville
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Dreamland
- Green Hill Zone
Counterpicks
(Winner of previous game gets 3 bans)
- Lylat Cruise
- Yoshi's Island
- WarioWare Inc.
- Final Destination
- Fountain of Dreams

Melee Stages

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Yoshi's Story
- Dreamland 64
- Fountain of Dreams** (singles starter)
- Pokemon Stadium** (doubles starter, singles counterpick only)
- Kongo Jungle 64 (doubles counterpick only)

Project M Doubles stages

Starters
- Battlefield
- Smashville
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Final Destination
- Dreamland
Counterpicks
(Winners of previous game get 3 bans)
-Rumble Falls
- Lylat Cruise
- Yoshi's Island
- Skyworld
- Distant Planet

Last edited:

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
New venue hype!

Hope I can make it, no way of telling if I can go right now though.

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
make sure to have fun action master. ill see you all in alittle bit. get hype.

Top Bottom