• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 17, 2015] Hallowfied Smash Weeklies #6 (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
I will be trying to host a Smash Wii U Tournament every week, it may be on a different day or even ever two weeks. You must be in the given stream by the given time to participate.
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hallowkaz
Twitter: @ HallowKaz HallowKaz
Good Luck!
NNID: HallowKaz

Tournament Rules:
-Two Stocks
-Timer
-Omega Stages
-1 Character Swap
-Have Fun
-Make Your Challonge Team Name Your Twitch Name!
http://challonge.com/HallowKaz6
Follow the time & date that is on the challonge link. I change it sometimes
- Customs Allowed

Last edited:

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909

Zach Hewitt

Smash Rookie
Hey HallowKaz, just trying to figure out how these matches are going to work. Im assuming we'll need trade Nintendo IDs and what not, but im trying to figure out will we be able to be on your stream and play someone else in a 1v1 at the same time? Are all matches going to be on stream? Why I'm asking is because my brother is also entering in the tournament so we play on the same Nintendo ID. He is listed as marinsmen, and a confliction over match time may come up. At the top for times it says 7PM, but in your first post it says 8PM EST, soooooo which one is it? Thanks for answering my questions man, appreciate it! :seuss: Super stoked for tonight!

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
Hey HallowKaz, just trying to figure out how these matches are going to work. Im assuming we'll need trade Nintendo IDs and what not, but im trying to figure out will we be able to be on your stream and play someone else in a 1v1 at the same time? Are all matches going to be on stream? Why I'm asking is because my brother is also entering in the tournament so we play on the same Nintendo ID. He is listed as marinsmen, and a confliction over match time may come up. At the top for times it says 7PM, but in your first post it says 8PM EST, soooooo which one is it? Thanks for answering my questions man, appreciate it! :seuss: Super stoked for tonight!
It' @7PM EST so that Western people will be out of school, but it won't be too late for Eastern guys. The tourney may have to continue onto another day because we may not finish. All matches will be streamed!

Zach Hewitt

Smash Rookie
It' @7PM EST so that Western people will be out of school, but it won't be too late for Eastern guys. The tourney may have to continue onto another day because we may not finish. All matches will be streamed!
Sweet! As we get closer to tournament time will there be more details on how to get to the stream and all that?

Last edited:

ssulcer

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssulcer
Hey I signed up my nintendo ID is ssulcer so are customs allowed?

ssulcer

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssulcer
So are mii fighters 1111 also, or are they not allowed?

Greenkagami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Greenkagami
3DS FC
4356-0298-9996
So, when's the next tournament? I want to be punctual and plan ahead. I'm a relatively new player, but I'd like to experience at least one tournament. There isn't a physical tournament near me so I thought I'd try an online one.

StormBlaze

Smash Rookie
NNID
iStormBlaze
Quick question about the rules:
Are games best of two? Because if it is then I understand the character swap in between games. Or is it one character swap for the whole tournament? Hopefully I can participate this Friday.

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
So, when's the next tournament? I want to be punctual and plan ahead. I'm a relatively new player, but I'd like to experience at least one tournament. There isn't a physical tournament near me so I thought I'd try an online one.
The next on is Friday the 24th.

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
Quick question about the rules:
Are games best of two? Because if it is then I understand the character swap in between games. Or is it one character swap for the whole tournament? Hopefully I can participate this Friday.
That games are Best of 3. One character swap for the whole tourny. You can only play an alt & main.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Hey, first of all, yes I would LOVE to join... but I have one question/concern... Well my cousin is gonna be staying at my house that night, and we do not have 2 Wii U's(obviously) but we would both still love to participate... and would it be against the rules fo us both to be playing on the same console... PLEASE respond and thank you!:D

sweatyteddytaco

Smash Cadet
Now I'm a rook too this so how do we play each other online? Do I add you to friends list then join a room or something cus if so do I need a gamepad to add you because if so I can't join :(

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
Hey, first of all, yes I would LOVE to join... but I have one question/concern... Well my cousin is gonna be staying at my house that night, and we do not have 2 Wii U's(obviously) but we would both still love to participate... and would it be against the rules fo us both to be playing on the same console... PLEASE respond and thank you!:D
No, it's fine.

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
Now I'm a rook too this so how do we play each other online? Do I add you to friends list then join a room or something cus if so do I need a gamepad to add you because if so I can't join :(
Yea, I'm pretty sure you need a Gamepad.

Xtreme-SmasheR16

Smash Rookie
Hey. I am brand new to the competitive smash scene, so I was wondering what program or system we would be using to communicate. Skype? Anyways, I will be joining in this tourney either way, just please inform me on how to communicate with everyone I need to. Also, I would like an official time since this page and the sign up page give two slightly different times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom