• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Level Up Smash

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
This is New Hampshire's premier Melee and Project M weekly tournament! We do pretty much everything at this thing every Sunday, running doubles and singles for both games. The entire event runs from 12:00-11:00 PM - 11 full hours, split in half between Melee and PM. More details are below.

VENUE:
Level Up Gaming - 679 Mast Road, Manchester, NH.
It's right next to Bartlett Elementary School, and a bit west of central Manchester.

SCHEDULES

MELEE SCHEDULE:
12:00 PM - Setup begins, doors open, signups start
1:00 PM - Doubles starts
2:15 PM - Singles registration ends
2:30 PM - Singles pools/bracket begins
5:30 PM - Tournament ends, Melee setups converted to Project M

PROJECT M SCHEDULE:
5:30 PM - Doors open, signups start
6:30 PM - Doubles starts
7:30 PM - Singles starts
11:00 PM - Tournament ends

FEES:
Venue Fee - $5 per event (Melee/PM) - $8 for both, although your venue fee WILL be waived depending on if you have a setup for the part of the event you are entering
Entry fees for Melee: $5 per entrant for singles and $6 per team for doubles
Project M entry fees: $3 per entrant for singles and $6 per team for doubles

PAYOUTS:
Singles: 60% for 1st, 30% for 2nd, & 10% for 3rd
Doubles: Dependent upon number of teams. It's 100/0/0 for fewer than 4 teams, 66/33/0 for 4-6 teams, and is (roughly) 60/30/10 for 7+ teams.
Payouts for both events are subject to rounding.

There are 12+ CRT TVs dedicated to the venue, so feel free to bring a Wii/Gamecube with melee - this WILL count towards waiving the venue fee.

Last edited:

Ty5oN

Smash Rookie
Will you guys do smash 4 soon? Me and my brother and fRiends would go If so

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
Can't say if or when that will be a thing. The owner of the store's been considering it, but I haven't heard anything.

Top Bottom