• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Super Human Smash #7 @ First Congregational Church

Super Human Smash #7 @ First Congregational Church
Posted by PELLEHERE
First Congregational Church
Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 10:30 AM
Until: Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

PELLEHERE

Smash Rookie
NNID
chickenman9001
To anyone coming out today, We need some more tv's to use. So if you can bring one please do!

Last edited:

LordDespoiler

Smash Rookie
I was wondering how many people usually show up? I will be in town for a break from school and was looking around, hoping to meet some new people :)

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Im probably gonna come by. I might bring some friends too.
Do you guys think you can post the PM stagelist? I forget what it is and I want to organize my build for the event.

PELLEHERE

Smash Rookie
NNID
chickenman9001
Im probably gonna come by. I might bring some friends too.
Do you guys think you can post the PM stagelist? I forget what it is and I want to organize my build for the event.
    • Battlefield
    • Smashville
    • Pokemon Stadium 2
    • Green Hill Zone
    • Yoshi’s Story (Melee) [Singles Only]
    • Distant Planet [Doubles Only]

Counter-Pick Stages
    • Final Destination
    • Dreamland (64)
    • Fountain of Dreams
    • Wario Land
    • Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)

PELLEHERE

Smash Rookie
NNID
chickenman9001
NOTICE: 3V3 TEAMS HAS CHANGED TO 3V3 CREW BATTLES FOR SMASH WII U. ALL THREE WINNERS WILL GET THERE OWN DOPE BEAD ART.

Rules for Crews :
Same stages as Smash 4 Singles
3 Stocks, No Time limit
Bans Only first match after that No Bans.
Single Elimination

(P.S. You will probably be able to find people that want to do a crew)

Mach Σ - SxF

Smash Rookie
Last months tournament was the first tournament I went to I thought it was fun, I'm going to the next one.

PELLEHERE

Smash Rookie
NNID
chickenman9001
You could probably get some friendlies in after there is only a few people left in the Wii U side event, so probably at around 1:30pm

Euphrates47

Smash Rookie
Is there any way to prevent friends/crew members from fighting each other in the first round of a bracket, like region tags? That would be really cool if possible.

PELLEHERE

Smash Rookie
NNID
chickenman9001
Yeah we always make sure that never happens round 1. And if you are playing your friend in the first round, tell me and I'll change it. You can also use a region tag if you want, it will help a little.

Abash

Smash Rookie
NNID
AbashXD
Why you no ban Bayo's stage? Now I have to cry because Bayo's stage is jank af.

Abash

Smash Rookie
NNID
AbashXD
Honest question. My school is planning on bringing the 8th grade class to DC. (I'm in 7th) Would it be alright, at the sign-up table, for me to sell raffle tickets? (Each ticket, costing $5 each, gives you a chance, every day of June, to win something. Ex. $25 99 restaurant gift card, $25 target gift card, or $100 cash.)

GavDug

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gavdug
Honest question. My school is planning on bringing the 8th grade class to DC. (I'm in 7th) Would it be alright, at the sign-up table, for me to sell raffle tickets? (Each ticket, costing $5 each, gives you a chance, every day of June, to win something. Ex. $25 99 restaurant gift card, $25 target gift card, or $100 cash.)
Hey I am another TO of this tournament and I will need to get into contact with the venue to see what they say about this. I will get back to you as soon as i can

Abash

Smash Rookie
NNID
AbashXD
Going to #5 for Wii U singles, and all of the friendlies, along with the side event.

GavDug

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gavdug
Thank you.
I talked to the venue owner and he said that does not approve of anything being sold on the side, as is the case with you and your tickets, he would only allow the tournament to be raising sales. Thank you for understanding.

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
This is my first tournament and I'm really excited! I might show up at around 10:00 though because of time issues.

Also, in the schedule, what is the Wii U side event? (probably should've asked awhile ago....gg scrub lol rekt)

sRocky

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thetoontoon55
3DS FC
3265-5186-8696
I won't be able to go this time around. Hopefully next time though!

xGimpyx

Smash Rookie
I'll be there for #6. Finally got out of 3rd shift, so I can start going to these tourneys with a full 8 hours of sleep. Look out, mother****ers...

aj_steel

Smash Rookie
Hey guys just a heads up that I will not be in attendance this time around but I'll (hopefully) be there for #7!

DarkZorro13

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkZorro13
Sounds like a great time, but I do have a question. If I'm only doing singles, can I register at 10:45 and then leave and come back at around 12:45? Or do I need to wait through the doubles bracket?

Top Bottom