• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 2, 2016] 3SA: Combo Kitchen 1 (Smash Wii U & Melee) - New Weekly Series... (Lynn, MA)

Distron

Smash Rookie
NNID
Disastertron
3DS FC
0662-4842-4197
We're just a bunch of nerds cookin' up combos.

Our first weekly EVER at our brand new venue! Not only are we excited because the venue is better than our previous one, but this opens up a new chapter in 3SA's history. This will be another event for us to cumulatively make more money that we can then use for more and better equipment. We have many plans for the future, but first we need you guys to come to the current events and to invite your friends. Thanks, hope to see y'all there!

> Venue Fee | $5 *
> Smash 4 Singles | $5
>Melee Singles | $5

* Venue fee will be waived to anybody who brings a Wii U setup w/ gamecube adapter AND an HD TV, or a Melee setup as needed.

---- Schedule ----

>4:00pm: Doors Open/ Friendlies/Registration Open
>6:30pm: Smash Wii U Singles Backet Begins
>7:30pm: Melee SIngles Bracket Begins
>11:00pm: Venue Closes Soon

---- Payouts ----

All brackets will follow this payout unless notified otherwise by the TOs:
> 1st – 60%
> 2nd - 30%
> 3rd - 10%

If any bracket exceeds 40 entrants, the payout split will change to:
> 1st - 48%
> 2nd - 22%
> 3rd - 14%
> 4th - 8%
> Both 5th places - 4%

---Smash 4 Rules:
http://tinyurl.com/obxh6tz

---Melee Rules:
You already know
(if you dont: http://smashboards.com/rulesets/melee/ )

Any questions? Feel free to post here or message the page personally.

benmin123

Smash Rookie
Is this still going on? I am a new smasher looking for a group of people to play melee with. If this is still up please reply.

Kakizuto

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1719-4337-2271
I went yesterday and arrived around 7:20, traveled all the way from NH to find no one there. Not even a single light on. I asked the guy at the vape shop next door, and he said about 3 other people had also came by and asked about it; one guy having left a table from the same tournament at an earlier time (same place too). I drove home irritated having wasted gas and time, at least let people know you're gonna cancel or not show up ahead of time

benmin123

Smash Rookie
I went yesterday and arrived around 7:20, traveled all the way from NH to find no one there. Not even a single light on. I asked the guy at the vape shop next door, and he said about 3 other people had also came by and asked about it; one guy having left a table from the same tournament at an earlier time (same place too). I drove home irritated having wasted gas and time, at least let people know you're gonna cancel or not show up ahead of time
same. i came from south shore Boston to find no one also

Top Bottom