• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 2, 2015] Springtime Smash Tournament for the Boys and Girls Club of America (Rochester, NY)

GanondorkMSK!

Smash Rookie
From 3pm to 5pm – Free play + Sign-ups
5pm – Melee Singles start
5pm – Project M Singles start
6pm – Melee Doubles start
6pm – Project M Doubles start

$5 to play

Please bring setups and exact change if possible

Registration is going to be between 3pm and 5pm. I have to be really strict about this, so if your too late, you can't enter singles, but you can enter doubles if you'd like. Like at other tournaments, if you still want to enter and can't be there on time, private message me your tag and what bracket(s) you want to want to enter.

This tournament is going to be much later than most, so I need everyone to cooperate. PLEASE bring setups and if you're able to switch your setup between melee and PM that would be a lot of help. Your setups are what make the tournament exist, so if you can, it would make things much, much better. Please bring exact change because it makes registration quicker and easier. Please have the winner report the match because there's a better chance I will be able to tell you who you play next. Also find out if you have upcoming matches before going out to get food.

I want to run this as smooth as possible, so that it can go by faster, and people won't have to wait for their matches. Thanks a lot, guys.

Follow eSports

Smash Rookie
I don't know if you're affiliated with EGSRIT, but they have a great gaming organization that organizes tournaments at RIT that you should work with (if you're not already). They can help make sure people know about the event and likely help out with admin. Good luck on your event!

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if you're affiliated with EGSRIT, but they have a great gaming organization that organizes tournaments at RIT that you should work with (if you're not already). They can help make sure people know about the event and likely help out with admin. Good luck on your event!
LOLOLOLOL as someone who has been around EGS for a few years now, i can tell you they have no idea what they're doing in 90% of situations. Yes, they can probably get people to help. No, you don't want their help. They will bring laggy tv's and staff that have never been to a tournament in their life

GanondorkMSK!

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOLOL as someone who has been around EGS for a few years now, i can tell you they have no idea what they're doing in 90% of situations. Yes, they can probably get people to help. No, you don't want their help. They will bring laggy tv's and staff that have never been to a tournament in their life
Haha yes, I am aware. I've talked to players here who set up tournaments regularly and they have told me the same.
They are good at what they do on a regular basis though.

Top Bottom