• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah brawl singles confirmed. Only singles tho. P:M Doubles and Singles with RR pools are still confirmed still.

SoulPech

Smash Master
i REALLY want to, but it's mostly work johns. I don't work on the weekends, but I can't put myself in a situation where if something happens (car stuff) I'd have to take time off. I shouldn't really do alot of travel till around Mid June. It's difficult to explain.

Surgeon

Smash Rookie
NNID
thefreakysurgeon
I have something that conflicts with this event, can people still show up and enter brackets hours after 10:00 AM Saturday? Because I can show up, but it will have to be later that day.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Tentative Schedule:
10:00am - Venue Opens
10:00-12:00pm - Friendlies/Registration
12:15pm - Project M Doubles begins
1:30pm - Brawl Singles Bracket begins
3:00pm - Project M pools wave 1 starts
4:30pm - Project M pools wave 2 starts
6:30pm - Project M 24-man Bracket begins
9:00pm - East MI vs. West MI Project M Crew Battle (If time permits)
12:30am - Venue closes

Confirmed schedule being done the night before the tournament.
**** you Maestro.

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
I got enough room lol. I got a couch that turns into a "bed". I got extra couch cushions, so people don't have to sleep on the floor. My floor isn't that bad to sleep on, but yeah. lol

Surgeon

Smash Rookie
NNID
thefreakysurgeon
So yeah it looks like I won't be able to make it to this one. Does anyone know of any other tournaments coming up in the future or it is too early to know?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll go if I have a carpool. I'm requesting this tourney's Saturday off from work, but there's a 50-50 chance that it may not happen.

Besides, if Zinoto's going to this, I need to get my 2nd P:M vengeance match with him for Shuffle. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom