• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 13, 2014] Space Invaders I (Hamden, CT)

danch

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/events/237665653094490

First week-night event of what will hopefully be a long run of either monthly or bi-weekly weeknight video game / board game meetups! 5 dollar venue fee, bring some friends and whatever you'd like to play. All-ages, but for those who don't know the venue, there's a bar across the parking lot if you'd like to step out and imbibe.

If you'd like to run a tournament of any kind, feel free to let me know and we can build some hype for it!

PLANNED TOURNAMENTS:
- Smash Brothers Melee (TO: antinescience)

PROPOSED CASUALS:
- Settlers of Catan
- Smash Brothers 64
- Smash Brothers Project M
- Magic the Gathering

Last edited:

Kycse

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nin-Kycse
Hmm, I'd love to see some Project M and can bring an Asus HD set-up for it (2ms). Sry, I don't own a CRT. This is a tuesday?

danch

Smash Rookie
Kycse: Yep, it's a Tuesday. We're hopefully going to go to bi-weekly format once we get further ahead in the year and I can lock things down with the venue owner (who's a good friend of mine). I'm TERRIBLE at Project M but I'd love to play and get better, I'm sure if you wanted to run something we could get entrants for it!

Toe

Smash Apprentice
Looking forward to this event, hoping it turns out to be bi-weekly. I'll be attending as much as I can if it does!

Last edited:

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Absolute Blast.

Shoutouts:
Swiftbass- Good **** Tim as always. The friendlies were fun too, I want to play more friendlies with you, I get so much better the more I play you, you punish my stupid options like no one else
Slox- You're so good Anthony. I wanna get to know you more since you're decently close to me location wise. We need to play sometime.
Colin- Always fun with you, I need to get in more friendlies with you. **** tag
Tian- Notice me sempai
Dahlia- I got you next time, I need to play you more, your shield pressure is on point
Barbie- Ken this tag isn't funny anymore
Strawhats- I think this is the first time we haven't played friendlies at the same tournament
Rold Gold- I choked so hard in our set, I've got you next time, watch for it.
Cone- I need to learn the match up ;_;
MrStealyogirl- We need to play more, we only seem to play in tournament
Fireblaster- First time we play in bracket and I take it, duck under my grabs javi, we need to team soon Salt+Pepper
Bluntmaster- Round 1 you should have won that, ICs too good
Jazz Dynamite- I don't think we've ever played outside of that 1 friendly, lets change that, sucks that you played Dhalia round 2 =\
Red Dress- We haven't played since our shiek ditto a few HoGs ago, thanks for the pm teams, we need to play more, you're mad cool

Top Bottom