• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masked Man has been Smashified!

The Smashified Team, known for their top-tier art has premiered their latest entry in the Smashified series -- Masked Man from Mother 3. The commentary features the founder of Smashified, Omni Jacala (Artsy Omni), co-lead Chris Szczesiul, and special guest ChuggaaConroy. Within the video, the team announced that there will be more Mother content in May, such as additional characters and trophy renders. This time lapse video also contains a remixed theme created by Omni Jacala!

The Smashified Team's Patreon was recently updated with new rewards; so if you enjoy these videos please consider supporting the team.

PushDustIn would like to be Smashified someday. You can follow him on Twitter!

Last edited:
PushDustin

Comments

Release the model and port it to brawl. It looks far too good to be left alone.

Last edited:
Masked Man would actually make a really fun character. Maybe if Smash 4 ever gets ported to NX and they decide to finally release Mother 3 outside of Japan they could add him to celebrate!

This is straight up beautiful to me as a Masked Man supporter.

It's a great feeing when characters you like who don't get that much love on a broad scale get something like this.

Really loved this rendition of the Masked Man. Listening to the commentary, I have to agree, there are a lot of different interpretations you can make with the character and I think the team did a good job with their version.

Glad to see MOTHER get some love from Smashified, now if only they will acknowledge F-Zero in the future! :p

This render now makes me wish this had come out BEFORE I finished deciding the roster for my own Smash game... ah well! At least the artist gets a new reference render! ;)

Top Bottom