• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 7, 2015] SBU Presents Battle of Tribes 2! (Online)

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
What's up guys, this is SBU | Saiblade, leader of Smash Bros United, and I'm glad to announce that at 4:30 PM EST, on March 7, 2015, we will be hosting and streaming our second monthly Smash 4 Wii U tournament. Top 8 and losers finals will be streamed. NNID will be shared on our Anthers Netplay chat (chat can be found here). And when you're done with your match tell us what character you used during that match win or lose. And also on the challonge bracket it would help if you put your smashboards name next to your challonge name such as: SBU | Saiblade (Saiblade).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruleset

* 2 stocks, 6 minutes

* Customs are off

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stage List

Starter Stages

* Battlefield

* Final Destination

* Smashville

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Counterpick Stages

* Castle Siege

* Delfino Plaza

* Duck Hunt

* Halberd

* Lylat Cruise

* Town & City

Omega Stages treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is banned,
Omega Stages are banned and vice versa.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Rules

* Stage Striking:
The player with port priority strikes one stage from the
Starter Stage list. Then the other player strikes one stage and the
remaining stage is used for the first match.

* Stage Clause:
A player may not pick any stage they previously won
on during the set.

* Stage Bans:
During the stage ban phase, the player who won the
previous game may ban 2 stages from either the Starter or Counterpick
lists.

* SelfDestruct Moves:
If a match ends with the successful use of a
character’s selfdestruct move, the player that initiated the self destruct
move wins the match regardless of what the results screen states.
Selfdestruct moves include only Ganondorf’s SideB, King Dedede’s
NeutralB, Wario’s NeutralB, and Kirby’s NeutralB.

* Bowser Jr’s Clown Car Glitch:
If the Bowser Jr.’s Clown Car Glitch
happens, players are to pause the match and confirm the glitch has happened. Once confirmed, players will reset the
match to the same stocks and get as close to the percents as they had
when the Glitch took place. (The Bowser Jr. Clown Car Glitch happens
when the car respawns after using Up B right before the player loses their
stock. The character starts to teleport around, also hit boxes and
animations for Bowser Jr. change.)

Stream

Bracket

Last edited:

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
How come when I signed up with an alternate name, the tournament does show up in my challonge account?

SmashJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jman512
3DS FC
1736-2539-9086
it says registration is closed

Mr.Tootles

Smash Rookie
How come when I signed up with an alternate name, the tournament does show up in my challonge account?
I saw your friend code was up so I thought I might as well send you a request, if you are on and checking this my friend code is 203699308672 and my name is TheCow

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
I saw your friend code was up so I thought I might as well send you a request, if you are on and checking this my friend code is 203699308672 and my name is TheCow
Hey I just added you. We should play sometime soon. If you use Anther's Ladder, we can meet up there and make a private chatbox and play tomorrow. let me know here on Smashboards. later!

Last edited:

Mr.Tootles

Smash Rookie
Hey I just added you. We should play sometime soon. If you use Anther's Ladder, we can meet up there and make a private chatbox and play tomorrow. let me know here on Smashboards. later!
Hey man, I don't know where anthers ladder is but if you could tell me awesome. I can play from like 4 to six tomorrow maybe.

Mr.Tootles

Smash Rookie
Got signed up for anthers ladder, we can do wii u too if you want man. I just have a very strict schedule you know? Lol, I'm a serious praticer as in I play 150+ matches a day with bots. I am so bored an need some real players to fight.

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
Got signed up for anthers ladder, we can do wii u too if you want man. I just have a very strict schedule you know? Lol, I'm a serious praticer as in I play 150+ matches a day with bots. I am so bored an need some real players to fight.
My Nintendo ID for Wii U is gamegod7. let me know when you want to play here on the boards. I also have a Reddit account with the same name as my nintendo ID.

tygre

Smash Rookie
NNID
tylergreen00
3DS FC
0774-4593-0364
Yeah this is saying it was in March and the whole bracket is already filled out..

Top Bottom