• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [May 2, 2015] Smash Bros. Saturday Night Fights (Augusta, GA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
https://www.facebook.com/events/598980820202144/

Every Saturday night, we will be running singles for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

2-stock, 6-minutes
3-stock, 8-minutes for grand finals
Items and Customs off
Double-Elimination Bracket

$10 for entry fee + tournament fee.
$25 for all-nighter.
$1 per slice for pizza.

*BRINGING SETUPS IS ENCOURAGED*

Anyone who brings their setup to each event will only have to pay $10 at the door. This covers the tourney fee, entry fee, all-nighter, and all the pizza you want.

If you'd like to receive updates or play anyone from here online, check out the Georgia Smash 4 page as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GASMASH4/

Last edited:

Mooro...

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-2879-3341
I'd love to come out and attempt to show my skills to the Georgia smash community, but I was wondering if you guys have a cetain age limit to whoever can come. I'm only 14, but I consider myself to be pretty decent for what it is.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I'd love to come out and attempt to show my skills to the Georgia smash community, but I was wondering if you guys have a cetain age limit to whoever can come. I'm only 14, but I consider myself to be pretty decent for what it is.
That's not a problem. We get teens - 20s all the time. We have another event this Saturday.

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
I'm just 13 years old, so I still have 'bedtime'. I could have made it to this event. Seriously, it's just about a hour and a half down the road from where I live! :mad: it makes me a little agitated that an event THIS close was about to go on and I couldn't make it! Oh well, I'll just watch the Twitch stream. Good luck to those that are going!

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I'm just 13 years old, so I still have 'bedtime'. I could have made it to this event. Seriously, it's just about a hour and a half down the road from where I live! :mad: it makes me a little agitated that an event THIS close was about to go on and I couldn't make it! Oh well, I'll just watch the Twitch stream. Good luck to those that are going!
Heh, there's a lot of guys younger than you that participate. One guy had his dad there the whole time, which is allowed. We won't have Twitch stream till down the road or when the Smash BroBBQ happens. But hope you can make it to one of the events sometime, dude. We got them every week. Make sure to bring your setup too.

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
Massively bolt! Wait, errr. I am new to the Smash Bros. Competitive Community, so I am still learning/trying to wavedash on SSB4(impossible on Brawl e.e yyy) but I have no idea what a setup is. Lil' help?

Last edited:

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I believe he was asking what a set-up was.

Basically bringing anything you'd use to play the game (game/console itself, TV, controllers, etc.)
He was talking about wavedashing, so I honestly thought he meant setup as in, "how do you setup an advanced tactic".

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
Kind of but I get it now. It would probably be just a Wii U Pro controller and a good attitude!

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
Wait, but if i bring a setup it IS just $10 at the door? And won't the game already be there?:urg:

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Unable to come anytime soon but I might try to come in May or June. I assume this thread will be updated for each week?

PugToots

Smash Rookie
NNID
oowwoo
3DS FC
3325-2288-2645
I'll try to make it, though I might have trouble with school seeing as though it's on a Saturday.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Always good to have more. We generally have around 20 people each tournament.

But keep in mind we'll be doing a doubles tournament this upcoming week.

PugToots

Smash Rookie
NNID
oowwoo
3DS FC
3325-2288-2645
Always good to have more. We generally have around 20 people each tournament.

But keep in mind we'll be doing a doubles tournament this upcoming week.
Sweet, I'll bring a few controllers if necessary...

PugToots

Smash Rookie
NNID
oowwoo
3DS FC
3325-2288-2645
I can't make it to the april 25- 26, but I'll try to make it some time in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom