• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 14, 2015] The Final Yound (Fuquay-Varina, NC)

BestTeaMaker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BestTeaMaker
3DS FC
0345-0407-6977

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

/r/SmashBros and the Hypest is proud to present our first local Smash 4 event!

March 14th, 2015

Desert Dune Comics
955 E. Broad Street
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

Venue Fee - $5
Event Fee - $5 per event

Schedule

Wii U Doubles - 1pm
1st Place - 60% Prize Pool
2nd Place - 30% Prize Pool
3rd Place - 10% Prize Pool

3DS Singles - 3pm

Wii U Singles - 5pm - $100 POT BONUS

Raffle prizes
Amiibo (only for those that bring a full setup)
Nintendo eShop cards - $20

Check-in starts an hour before the event begins.

Game information

3 stocks 8 minutes
Custom Movesets allowed
Equipment Banned

Ruleset

We wil be using @Amazing Ampharos Custom Moveset List. We will be setting these up on every Wii U station and getting them ready as fast as possible. It will be greatly appreciated if you let me know ahead of time of you are planning on bringing a setup.

We also ask that if you are planning on using a moveset not listed on the Custom Moveset list, please contact us ahead of time before the event so that we can plan for your character. We will also be bringing an Action Replay so that people who are unable to unlock customizations on their 3DS can come and have theirs unlocked. We will only be offering this service during the tournament.

We will have 2 setups guaranteed, but those bringing a full setup (including Gamecube adapter and TV) will have the venue fee waived. Furthermore, if you you bring a full setup, you will be entered in a raffle to win an Amiibo. We ask those planning to bring a Wii U setup to arrive early so that we are able to help setup.

Last edited:

Red_Whine

Smash Rookie
If anyone is interested in going but is around Atlanta and a ride is a problem, let me know. I am planning on going especially if I can get a couple of people to come with me. I'm new to Smashboards, but I imagine you can just PM me here, if not, uhh just reply to this and I'll get my details out to the interested parties!

Top Bottom