• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Thread updated! Kage and Vwins, the top two Melee players in all of Quebec, will be attending this next SWEET. Get hype!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Registration for SWEET XIX is now live! Here are a few things to know:

* Online registration is required to participate as a seeded entrant. All registration will be handled on: http://smash.gg/sweet19
* You must make a smash.gg account to proceed. It's super easy, takes 2 minutes, so just make one!
* We are going back to a per-event entry fee structure, no flat fee. For online registrants, it's $5 venue, $5 doubles, $10 singles.
* Two payment options are available: either credit card or PayPal.
* After you register for the tourney, you will get a confirmation email titled "Your smash.gg registration for SWEET XIX!"
* On the "Manage" page you can add a teammate and accept a teammate invite.
* You can also add a new event to your tourney registration after-the-fact on the "Manage" page.
* Deadline for registering is March 12th, two days before the tourney.

ShinsuYavi

D-Tier Melee Rookie
Juggleguy, what happened to that "first x to register gets cool medals" thing from a while back? :p

Last edited:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Juggleguy, what happened to that "first x to register gets cool medals" thing from a while back? :p
The Smashboards keychains?

I had them at SWEET Prologue but didn't effectively communicate that to the attendees. If you didn't get one, hit me up at the next SWEET, I'll definitely have a few extra on hand.

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
Hey, Juggleguy, I signed up for Sweet on smash.gg, but I accidentally clicked doubles instead of singles! I'm sorry about troubling you, but could someone switch my event from doubles to singles?

EDIT: I just noticed that singles cost more than doubles. Can I get a refund on doubles, so I can have money to sign up for singles?

Last edited:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey, Juggleguy, I signed up for Sweet on smash.gg, but I accidentally clicked doubles instead of singles! I'm sorry about troubling you, but could someone switch my event from doubles to singles?

EDIT: I just noticed that singles cost more than doubles. Can I get a refund on doubles, so I can have money to sign up for singles?
Add singles to your registration (just log in and go to the Manage page) and remind me to refund you $5 for doubles on Saturday.

Top Bottom