• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Polybash XIII 500 $$$ Bonus Pot!!! ft. m2k, Kage, Vwins, Bam,... (Montreal, Québec)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
CONFIRMED FOR THIS! Joining all the dubs events if I can get teammates

Patches

Smash Master
I bought my megabus tickets already.
$20 to Montreal,
$15 to Toronto

(Depends on time/day you want to go)

I didn't even consider the viarail actually...maybe next time >.>
via rail would be more expensive. a one way trip to toronto for me, living in a town tow hours away is $42 alone. :p

weon - X

Smash Ace
french dudes, can someone house me and my girlfriend for this?

edit: got housing thanks etienne !

Last edited:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I am interested in all 8 events

(let me know if PM is happening or not; if it won't happen then I'm going to a different touranment the same date. PM is my fav game right now).

also ill need good 64 teammate and any good 64 controller to borrow please lol

i am not confirmed until PM is confirmed.

Do you guys need a streamer? I could talk to Chibo

I'm also down to do a lot of money matches in Melee/PM/Brawl (with a lot of characters for pm/melee also) for anyone interested. I'd like to actually sit down on a stream and just money match all day if possible. It'd be good MLG/Evo training.

Last edited:

cemo

white walker
m2k you still owe me one game from mcsmashter :<
but i will probably mm you again sometime saturday

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I'll most likely be able to attend for Brawl Singles (please put Timmy for my name btw).

Not sure how late I can stay though. Brawl Singles Bracket starts at 8:30 PM? O__O

B-Fir3

Smash Rookie
Interested in coming to play and watch Melee. My brother (G-Fir3) will attend too for singles and doubles, and I may be able to get 1 or 2 other people interested.

rjthegood

Smash Rookie
First tournament, should be fun. Interested in 64, Brawl, and PM. Been a while since I've had playing partners so looking forward to some friendly matches to warm up.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Am I the only person that read m2k's post as "I'm trying to make as much money possible."?

La_Popo

Smash Rookie
Going to Melee Singles, Doubles, and PM Singles and Doubles.
I can also bring a Wii setup (PM and Melee).

Last edited:

totesmagotes

Smash Cadet
I'm interested in PM singles. I can bring a 26" TV if someone gives me a ride. Otherwise, I can bring a wii with Project M.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Also, will be dragging at least 5-6 non-smashboarders along for PM, if anybody's counting.

Am I the only person that read m2k's post as "I'm trying to make as much money possible."?
That's what it is.

Last edited:

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
You should add GGB in the Melee interest list

No, you're not the only one. And I don't know what to think about using a livestream setup just for M2K's MMs. Last year we had problems running only one stream. But I know they've upgraded the network to gigabit cabling, so it could be fine.

Frr

Smash Rookie
I should be able to come and participate in the Brawl events.

Spralwers

Smash Ace
Put me down in PM singles. Also I'll be bringing a full set up (wii + tv + maybe even a recording set up)

doge~

Smash Rookie
count me 100% for SSB64 singles AND doubles, brawl singles and Pokémon xy !
also M2K HYPEEEEEEE

Britex

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to come with 4-5 other people from sherbrooke, all entering melee. We'll probably bring a tv or two, along with setups.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT LAST MINUTE MESSAGES!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

- For those who don't make it out, there will be a Amateur Bracket on sunday!

- TOs will be very strict on DQ rule, so there is this to recall you:
1) Your game is called
2) 1st warning after 5 minutes
3) 2nd warning after 10 minutes
4) You are DQ'd after 15 minutes!
*** If you want to go outside for any reasons, ask your TO first if you must play a game before

- Please bring any setups you can, we really need more than we expected. Don't think that every other players will bring their setups, because if everybody thinks that there will be not enough setups.
$$$ 5$ discount / TV $$$

- VERY IMPORTANT!
There's a logistic problem with the venue and as a consequence, we lost 2/3 of the place allowed for Smash between 16h and 20h on saturday. Brawl setups will be moved somewhere else. SO you Have to choose between Melee or Brawl for Double event. You CAN'T do both. I'm Sorry for that inconveniance.

I wish I could go... ._. ill watch it on stream though :3 (If there is one lol)
Clash Tournament will Livestream the event!

Last edited:

rjthegood

Smash Rookie
Don't think that every other players will bring their setups, because if everybody thinks that there will be not enough setups.
I admit I may have been guilty of thinking this. I'll add to the setups (console-wise), but I don't have a way to transport my CRT sadly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom