• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
@aqua teen hunger force: oh my what a legend. That is a very detailed moveset, even if it took awhile to read worth it. At first I expected just an ICs style character with three but you ended up making a uch more technical played with the switch and all the combo moves.

@Twink: Great start just needs a tad more work. Aerials smashes and maybe a little more detail on damage knockback and range of some attacks

Fawriel

Smash Master
Byyyyyy the way.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162985

I got the new thread unlocked by the ever-helpful Youko.
If the mod who locked it in the first place intends to do so again for whatever reason they had, they should close this thread instead. Just give people enough time to move their moveset posts, please. I'll just update about stuff in the new thread, then.

oh and Fawriel will it be possible for me to enter Kefka in the next make your move competition?
I think so. I forget, did GCM answer this post yet? Well, I think he's going to accept all the characters that didn't make it into the previous competition... so there should be no problem there.

I was wondering Fawriel, you know that interactive character screen you're talking about. Will characters like Elza have something simalar to what Zelda/Shiek have on the character screen on brawl or will it just be the main character of the two?
Yeah, I guess I'll stuff them both together into one image.

Also, Faw, have a look at the new Cromag image I sent you (via e-mail), and let me know if you just want me to finish that one for his final image or not. I'm pretty much just doing it at my own leisure (did it at work yesterday afternoon), but I feel that it captures his animosity / intensity / perpetual anger a bit better.
Picture is good. It looks a bit weird to me, but then that's probably because I've only seen the other image of him.

As for the drawing, it would be best if you could use my drawing of him, but ink the lineart and add colors (his color scheme is in his costume description)
Why would that be best?
I'm not sure whether I can ink an image like that anyway.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
It was just a matter of time until Ike is beaten by a team of random fast food items.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
@Kefka: Yes you can submit anyone that was not in the voting last time also remember all rules are debatable if you think one is unfair just tell me

I would also like to request if people could post any characters they made here in 2.0 so its easier for me to find em. If you don't I'll try to find them all in this thread but there is a lot of stuff in here so i am very likely to miss them.

Also Fawriel I'll have that picture as soon as I get my friken camera to stop being a *****

Fawriel

Smash Master
Status Report:

Thread = dead revived

Contest = over

Prize = non-existent

Fawriel = catatonic hiding under his bed in the fetal position

I'm sorry, guys. I greatly overestimated my own capabilities by loading the responsibility for such a huge contest unto myself.
... How about this. Everyone who still cares about this can request a prize, which may include one or more of the following:
- a drawing of the winning character.
- a snazzy signature image that can link to the moveset.
- an image created with Super Smash Bros. Mojo.... .... err. The site seems to not exist anymore. Curses.
- some other thing that lies within my capabilities and is appropriate for the character's respective placing.

And for the really faithful and awesome contributors... how about this. I'm planning a webcomic that may or may not become extremely famous and gain a cult following of millions who write erotic fanfiction for every character who ever appeared in it. An early arc of the comic will be about a Smash Bros. tournament, so I could easily slip a few cameos in there. If you are one of the awesome and faithful ones I've addressed here, and you are interested in a cameo role, it can be arranged.

And... that's all I can do. Without ruining my life and stuff, you know. I was kind of hoping everyone would have forgotten about this by now. Curse you, PolarisJunkie! *shakes fist*

Please don't kill me.
I have a kitten shield.

Kips

Smash Ace
I'll take the drawing of a character. Not too much to ask, coming from first place, right? :laugh:

But seriously, the contest was almost the reward within itself. It was immensely fun to delve into the character and nuance everything so that it would fall into place. The joy of looking at the finished product was just wonderful.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Status Report:

Thread = dead revived

Contest = over

Prize = non-existent

Fawriel = catatonic hiding under his bed in the fetal position

I'm sorry, guys. I greatly overestimated my own capabilities by loading the responsibility for such a huge contest unto myself.
... How about this. Everyone who still cares about this can request a prize, which may include one or more of the following:
- a drawing of the winning character.
- a snazzy signature image that can link to the moveset.
- an image created with Super Smash Bros. Mojo.... .... err. The site seems to not exist anymore. Curses.
- some other thing that lies within my capabilities and is appropriate for the character's respective placing.

And for the really faithful and awesome contributors... how about this. I'm planning a webcomic that may or may not become extremely famous and gain a cult following of millions who write erotic fanfiction for every character who ever appeared in it. An early arc of the comic will be about a Smash Bros. tournament, so I could easily slip a few cameos in there. If you are one of the awesome and faithful ones I've addressed here, and you are interested in a cameo role, it can be arranged.

And... that's all I can do. Without ruining my life and stuff, you know. I was kind of hoping everyone would have forgotten about this by now. Curse you, PolarisJunkie! *shakes fist*

Please don't kill me.
I have a kitten shield.

Lol. I'm sorry, I didn't know. T_T I would also take a drawing, as its (hopefully) the least work for Polaris and Metapod and Kakuna. ^_^

Top Bottom