• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I need to be as technical as possible until sync's thumb heals fully or he sneaks up on me and cuts my thumbs off.
Either way, I'll be there for general shenanigans.

Quaz

Smash Master
you better watch out, Sync is eventually gonna get his tech skill back and then you're all in trouble

you know why? because from now on I'm gonna give him some INTENSE training and motivation. I'll make him FORCE his injured thumb to waveshine everytime.

Diobolical thumb training? With severed nerve endings? You are evil quaz.

Would anyone bother using texture hacks if I hacked my wii like Sync has for melee?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
If you use the sound effect for falco's lasers from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPPB0Rrd9RI
HOOOLYYY *****************************************TTTTTTT

Also I love hacked melee. Give the game a new look but same gameplay. I kinda want to do it with my own wii.

EDIT:
UPDATE:
I'm not planning on being at Chadbourne until 6. It's been snowing a lot outside apparently so I'm planning on driving slower than my grandmother.

If you use the sound effect for falco's lasers from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPPB0Rrd9RI
I just want to say now that I do not know how to hack, but it is something I intend to learn how to do between now and winter break.

Star Wars Laser sounds will be attempted.
HOOOLYYY *****************************************TTTTTTT

Also I love hacked melee. Give the game a new look but same gameplay. I kinda want to do it with my own wii.

EDIT:
UPDATE:
I'm not planning on being at Chadbourne until 6. It's been snowing a lot outside apparently so I'm planning on driving slower than my grandmother.
I suppose I should try to take suggestions that people want and start a compliation of hacks to attempt to add.

Also, if Exarch says he will be there at 6pm, he will really be there at 6:15pm. Gives me more time to get stuff done between now and then.

exarch

doot doot doot
*insulted*

Also this just got emailed to me at work:

"A van just went off the bridge over near the east side of Verona heading into Madison on 18/151. Traffic was reported at a standstill and probably will only get worse as rush hour rolls around. You might want to consider alternative routes."

I think that may be my route (I take 151 part of the way home, but I think that's referring to part of the beltline--which I don't take.) I'll call y'all if I end up stuck in traffic.

Hope they're ok.

I will be the optimist and say that it snowed 6 inches before they drove off and they landed in a huge pile of snow to break the fall.

No need to be insulted, I merely expect you to be driving safe, and driving safe merely means taking longer.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if we used my gamecube power cord for the setup in exarch's spare room yesterday? I know we used my AV cords and I can't seem to find my power cord in my room.

ORLY

Smash Master
why is madison so far away from me? i want to play with you guys

someone get on that

john!

Smash Hero
it's gonna take at least 20 of us to move madison closer to illinois. looks like we're gonna have to make a few changes to the earth's tectonic plates, and maybe rent a few u-haul trucks, but i think it'll be worth it.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Frank, John, Eric: 4507 Liz Waters Smash is going to be Tues/Thurs from 12:30-2:15 this semester. Feel free to drop by or call/text me starting next week. I'm also done at 12:15 Wednesdays.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I'm in. I'll probably need super secret exarch training if I'm going to stay more technical than sink.

exarch

doot doot doot
Ok cool :-)
Erik you coming? Ryan? John? Matt? David?

We can start at 5 if that's ok with peeps. Otherwise 6 is fine.

Also my last day at my current job is this Friday. I'm not sure where I'll be going yet, but I'm looking to stay in the area. Though we will see. Y'all might just have to actually get the university smash club going this semester if that's the case.

Sanchaz has the negotiations with campus planned by the last I heard.

Arkfests, classy lol
^Anything related to Exarch must be placed in red.

I have a class going until ~5:30pm tomorrow. The good thing is that the class is only like a 5 minute walk to chadbourne where we usually have been getting picked up. So if you guys could wait until around that time instead of leaving without me, that would be great :D

Will john be attending I wonder?
These times fit my schedule prefectly! I'll be there tomorrow if you are still doing it.

@Ace: So work was just for today then?

@Exarch: I intend to be there. Not really sure if there was a week I never showed up for the Arkfest.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I'm in.
Exarch do you need me to bring cords or a setup? If you don't see this by then I'll just ask you when you get here.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
My work schedule changes every week, so yes, work for just that one Wednesday, although I'm sure there will be others this semester.

Also, I'm not going tonight because my dad is in town.

Top Bottom