• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K versus Level 9 Ganondorf...

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Okay for clarification... M2K had a stream recently and he was challenged to take on the Ganondorf Challenge. It is a challenge that was created by a YouTuber called ProJared and it only works in Melee. The rules are as such: you fight against a Level 9 CPU Ganondorf on Temple. Sounds easy enough. The catch is that you must set the handicap option turned on with Ganondorf's handicap at 9 while yours is stuck at no higher than 3. You can set it to a max of 4 stocks, but they must be even stocks.

Mew2King took the challenge... This was the result...

Let's just say... I needed an oxygen mask after watching. xD

Last edited:

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
Lol awesome to see him attempt it, I'm sure 3/4 of everyone who see it will try it

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Lol awesome to see him attempt it, I'm sure 3/4 of everyone who see it will try it
I did... I died so many times. Apparently, I hear it's good practice on doing safer options.

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
I did... I died so many times. Apparently, I hear it's good practice on doing safer options.
Definitely not saying it as a bad thing at all, I'm sure this weekend ill be trying it out myself lol, and I can see it being great practice

AUS

Smash Cadet
I remember when I say this live, laughed so hard. I've tried this a couple of times too, so damn hard to do.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I remember when I say this live, laughed so hard. I've tried this a couple of times too, so damn hard to do.
"I hate this game!" - Mew2King, 2015. I guess that's why we see M2K on Smash 4 more than Melee. :yeahboi:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Dear diary, today I've learned that with the stated handycaps Marth's fully staled tipped fsmash will kill Ganon around 450%.
I doubt that counts as "good practice for using safer options", though :D

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
M2K can take on Loki & Kage both using Ganondorf vs him, yet he can't defeat his arch nemesis level 9 cpu, WTB level 9 cpu for Apex 2015 too stronk.

(Woops, necroed sorry)

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
To be precise, Projared didn't 'invent' it xD

My friend came up with the exact same idea, but setting your handicap to 1, and we played against him. Even 3 on 1 it was hard xD

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
To be precise, Projared didn't 'invent' it xD

My friend came up with the exact same idea, but setting your handicap to 1, and we played against him. Even 3 on 1 it was hard xD
I mean... I don't see the proof showing you and your friend did, so you could be lying for all I know. At the same time, I don't know if you are lying as well, so it kinda works out. Plus, I'm not really going to be that guy who argues about credibility with a mod since those types of arguments really doesn't go anywhere.

But yes, it is very hard even in 3 v 1.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I mean... I don't see the proof showing you and your friend did, so you could be lying for all I know. At the same time, I don't know if you are lying as well, so it kinda works out. Plus, I'm not really going to be that guy who argues about credibility with a mod since those types of arguments really doesn't go anywhere.

But yes, it is very hard even in 3 v 1.
When you said mod I forgot you were talking about me xD (since I'm a newish mod)

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if more people had discovered it. I myself never thought of doing it (though I did face Ganon a lot)

But the only proof I have is my wounded pride.

XD

deviljin545

Smash Cadet
i 4 stocked gannon its super easy, sit in the back with fox on FD and spam laser, when he gets to you go to other end repeat.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
i 4 stocked gannon its super easy, sit in the back with fox on FD and spam laser, when he gets to you go to other end repeat.
Projared's version of this where you fight on Temple literally makes that strategy impossible in a 15 minute match.

William Sciambra

Smash Cadet
Okay for clarification... M2K had a stream recently and he was challenged to take on the Ganondorf Challenge. It is a challenge that was created by a YouTuber called ProJared and it only works in Melee. The rules are as such: you fight against a Level 9 CPU Ganondorf on Temple. Sounds easy enough. The catch is that you must set the handicap option turned on with Ganondorf's handicap at 9 while yours is stuck at no higher than 3. You can set it to a max of 4 stocks, but they must be even stocks.

Mew2King took the challenge... This was the result...

Let's just say... I needed an oxygen mask after watching. xD
m2k the lordof the memes

Top Bottom