• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Looking to Start or Find Bay Area Scene

Versite

Smash Rookie
My friends and I ( 4 of us including me) have been playing Smash 4 competit. since it first came out. We've only been playing against each other this entire time and we'd like to expand to get better, ya know. We held a tournament once and had about 10 people show up, so that's a start. If you'd like to try to help me set up and biweekly or monthly get together type of thing, or want to inform me of one that happens in the Bay Area, just message me or reply to the thread so we can get started. Thanks!

ThatGuyInPink

Smash Rookie
Hey there, Versite! It's great to see you trying to start a scene up! I too am also attempting this feat. I would gladly help if you could answer one question: Do you mean the 'cisco Bay Area or the Monterey Bay Area?

Versite

Smash Rookie
Hey there, Versite! It's great to see you trying to start a scene up! I too am also attempting this feat. I would gladly help if you could answer one question: Do you mean the 'cisco Bay Area or the Monterey Bay Area?
I mean the Frisco Bay Area, I should have specified hahaha.

CPS_IV

Smash Rookie
Hello Versite,
My name is Joe "Capsule" Flores & I am the owner/founder of Capsule Entertainment (NorCal FGC tournament & events organization) I have a few links for you to find our local events called VERSUS held in San Jose CA @ Sharkade. We hold Singles & Doubles tournaments for Smash 4 on Tuesday nights starting @ 7pm.

Facebook Groups:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/capsule.entertainment/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1766694596883186/

Capsule Entertainment Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CPSfour

I hope this is some help to you.

Last edited:

TheSageFist

Smash Rookie
Versite I was wondering are the tournaments you are trying to hold in San Francisco? If it is in San Francisco I would love to help you because I have been playing Smash 4 competitively, and San Francisco doesn't have many tournaments for the younger audience. If you are interested in my help feel free to message me or reply to this. Thank you.

iDuL

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDuLicious
I can definitely say the same OP. A few friends and I here in the 650 have been practicing together for almost a whole year straight. We're thinking of getting into the scene and possibly going somewhere or starting something up.

Most of us are cashiers at San Bruno Lunardi's Market. PM me!

Top Bottom