• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to become familiar with Oregon players!

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Hi there, everyone!

I'm Serynder, a Brawl Jigglypuff main. I've recently moved to Keizer, Oregon from San Diego, and I'm looking to become familiar with the community in this area. Up until now, I was only active within the Brawl community when I lived in the Washington DC area, and have been inactive from the community for the past year, but I'd like to take the opportunity to meet anyone and everyone that I can, now that I'm here.

If anyone is around the Salem area, and would like to meet up sometime, please definitely let me know! I'm still very new to this vicinity, only having been here for three days. I do not own a car, so it is likely that I'll be jogging/biking everywhere until I learn the public transit system here. I'd sincerely appreciate it if anyone would be willing to help me make some new friends, while I'm here!

Thank you all so very much!

Serynder.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hi, glad to have you in the lovely state of Oregon.
Check out our social chat here on Smashboards: Oregon Smash Community

If you are in the Salem area you'll be looking at the Salem weeklies that Jaxas hosts. He has it pretty well put together and they are all chill and friendly there so it should be easy to meet some people there, kick back and have some fun.
I am south of Salem in Eugene where we have two weeklies, the Smash 4 weekly is at the Shoryken League and the kind of mixed Smash (focus is on P:M) is at the UO.

Let us know if you're going to a Salem weekly and I'll try to make it up there to meet you. Can't do it this weekend because I'm going to the Big City Gamin' monthly: Smash City which has been the biggest Smash 4 tourney in the state. I think there may be some carpools coming down for that, ask in the Oregon thread and see if anyone is coming through your area.

Wherever you decide to spend your Smash time there will be plenty of people who will help you find where you would like to go.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Thank you very much for such a welcoming greeting and response! I'll most definitely take a look and post in the aforementioned threads, and try to meet as many people as possible. I'll also definitely go ahead and do that, in letting you know if I'll be attending any of the weekly events, so that I may be able to properly introduce myself to you, in person! I really appreciate your help, and I look forward to meeting you soon!

T0MMY

Smash Master
The opportunity was my pleasure!
Looking forward to meeting you, as I'm sure the rest of Oregon is as well.

Top Bottom