• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smashers in Corpus Christi Area

Abet117

Smash Rookie
Like the title says I would like to meet smashers here in corpus Christi area so I can Train and see who I need to knock down a few pegs (lol jk) But seriously I would like to make some new friends and new rivals. I only own smash 64 but I consider my self good at all versions. Challenges accepted.

ryugaiden11

Smash Rookie
Alright bro!! Me and my best friend regularly wreck shop on the N64 Smash Bros., and I'm just as good at Melee and Brawl. We been talking about getting down on some sort of tournament and just finding some other smashers who can hang. Lets smash it the **** up man.

ryugaiden11

Smash Rookie
Hell yeah. I've got all 3 bro. I live at paradise bay apartments off of Weber and O'day.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's a couple people in Corpus that play. I wonder if this'll work.
@ Zano Zano

Edit: nope, guess it's just for mods or something. Either way message that guy for smash related stuph maybe.

Last edited:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
it worked slush.

Yeah, the only people that have regularly been to smash tournaments that live in corpus are me and Justinkamikaze. We have a few other pretty good players, but I don't think any of us play 64 or melee, just brawl and pm. I'll play w/e regardless tho, I didn't think there would be other people in this city lol.

Edit: oh yeah, if you want to add me on facebook it's Nicholas Florentino. We have a small facebook group for coastal bend smashers. It's basically just for planning whatever smashfests we're going to have.

Last edited:

Abet117

Smash Rookie
sweet I felt like I was the only one. I do play brawl But Not competitively. I really want to play in the melee and 64 scene. But I like brawl and PM but I dont own a wii so thats why I dont play it But I will if I can hang out with people who have a wii I would Definitely train for al of them.

obijuankenobi

Smash Rookie
this is a little late but I just made an account on here. I live in corpus area and am looking for people to play with if there are still any that need someone. I'm just starting to learn the game but I have a good idea of how to play it would be nice to have someone to learn from and spare with.

obijuankenobi

Smash Rookie
I own melee but I just enjoy smash in general so whatever game is alright. I just want to get good enough in any game to be able to start going to tournaments and leveling up my game. Do you play project m and brawl only? I've been wanting to look into pm and learn the game so that'd be cool

Last edited:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
yeah, but once smash 4 comes out that will be my sole focus. I'm sure others will still be playing pm even then but I really can't say the same for brawl. There are a few people that play melee but no one here is really super great at it. We have smashfests on occassion so if you have facebook add Nicholas Florentino and I can put you in the coastal bend group so you can stay updated.

Top Bottom