• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Looking For Smashers In Arizona To Compete With

Spektatr

Smash Rookie
Got some life stuff going on and I don't have my 3ds or Wii U anymore, but I do love the game.
I main a good villager, and started with 3ds. Under my belt I probably have 5,000 online battles' worth of experience, so if you're looking to improve your Villager game, I'd love to.

I'm new to Smash Boards and don't know if this is the way to go about it... But I'm looking to see if there are people out there willing to have me over for some friendly tourneys or just hangout and smash for a bit. At least 'till I can afford my own set up.

A little bit about myself: I'm 20 years old and live in the East Valley/Queen Creek area but I drive and am willing to come to you if you need a buddy to smash for hours with. Kind of looking for people in my age group so it's not awkward or anything. Also down to melee if you have it.

I should also note that I would definitely prefer it if you could tell me in advance if you have a GC adapter with controllers, as that is the only way I can play decent in Smash 4.

To all the admins: If I'm in the wrong section/sub-section/website for looking for people to smash with please let me know where to go. Craigslist isn't a very good place for me since all I see are threads of people wanting to sell their beat up consoles, and not so much looking for new people in their area to play with. Thanks so much and I hope to be an active member of the community!

PS if you guys are familiar with Endgame bar and grill I do go there sometimes to play with the Tempe community, but they do kick out people under 21 after 10:00PM, and it can get crowded pretty quickly but I have tried that option if you were thinking of that being a suggestion. Thanks.

Top Bottom