• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for SD Smashers

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
my main goal here is improvement, with the added bonus of meeting smashers in the area. Anyone of any skill level would be appreciated, and I am most certainly not averse to getting my ass kicked!!! (in fact, that's kinda my goal here).
Thanks guys hmu

Slob

Smash Rookie
Where in San Diego? We just finished our seasonal tournament here in Escondido. We will be starting a fall tournament soon.

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
I live in north county, maybe 25 min from Escondido. If you let me know the info, I can safely say me and a few friends would love to join you guys.

Slob

Smash Rookie
Yeah, that would be excellent. Definitely keep you in the loop. Also we got a Facebook page, at High Tide Tournaments.

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
Sounds good. I'll probably post up to there in the next few days, just really looking for some people to play with on a day to day basis as well.

Slob

Smash Rookie
Ok, I know what you mean. Yeah can be hard to find a regular partner. What do you play, PM, Brawl, Melee?

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
Just looking for people to play with, as always. Where you at in San Diego?

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
for sure. I live in north county, near del mar, and if you ever want to kick it i can host at my house.
just trying to expand our little smash family.

Last edited:

Evan M.

Smash Rookie
yep been going to the smash office on saturdays, thats been really fun. not a whole lot else goin on tho

MAJOS

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm living in Chula Vista, would love to get into the scene here in Daygo

TatoSSB

Smash Rookie
Awesome.
There are a few events I know of, Weeklies in Chula Vista & North Park are super close to you.
I'm in IB as we'll. I'm looking for smashers to play with near SoCal all though I'm a scrub. I just learned about the competitive community a couple months ago. I'm trying to master Wavedashing, SHFFL & learn combos from watching videos.

Rich Homie John

Smash Rookie
New kid from the bay area here. Moved to Escondido for school and looking for someone to play with and teach me the game. I have no car so I might have a hard time getting around. Someone hmu.

Super Izzy

Smash Cadet
I'm in IB as we'll. I'm looking for smashers to play with near SoCal all though I'm a scrub. I just learned about the competitive community a couple months ago. I'm trying to master Wavedashing, SHFFL & learn combos from watching videos.
You're in IB??
aww, we should be playing everyday lol
I mainly play Project M.

Top Bottom