• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Sm4sh community in/near Vacaville, CA!

Moondowner

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moondowner
3DS FC
0748-4199-9030
Hey Pacific West Smashers!

I'm Moondowner, and I'm looking for a Sm4sh community in or around Vacaville/Fairfield/Suisun City/Dixon/Davis area of California! I'm hoping to join a scene, and learn a lot and start getting into local tourneys when I feel ready enough. Looking for a mentor as well to help me grow as a player!

If there isn't really a scene, then I'd be very interested in starting one and growing a local community!

Anyways, thanks and message me if you have any information. :D

-Moondowner.

Goggalor

Smash Cadet
Hey! I live in Vacaville also! I'd love to help get a local community started and running, but unfortunately my job takes up a good chunk of my time. Which leaves me unable to help keep it a super steady thing. If one does get going, I'd love to do the best I can to keep it a thing though.

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
This old fogey is lookin' around himself for people in the area doin' regulars. Come On And Ban is both too costly AND on a day that is difficult to attend else I'd be makin' the trip there. Perhaps something on this side of the bay?

Last edited:

Moondowner

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moondowner
3DS FC
0748-4199-9030
Well, where do you hail from? I'm just trying to gather people around the area and if you're into just hanging out and playing Sm4sh often and going to other events in the area every week or so, then you'd be welcome in Vacaville at my place with a couple of others.

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
Napa here. Myself and @LordLocke have just been playin' each other mostly, as well as playin' a net crew regularly on #srk-smash on PSIGenix IRC. Would definitely like to see some real tournament action again. I haven't actually been to a Smash tourney since TG6. :chuckle:

Moondowner

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moondowner
3DS FC
0748-4199-9030
Well if you're willing to come around our area, we have a few people willing to play. We might be great but we're willing to learn. :)

CGL DrDoubleDee

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrDoubleDee
Hey everyone, sorry for the bump!
But I'm a friend of Moondowner and I host bi-weekly tournaments. The first three have been in Davis, but our 4th is going to be in Vacaville on the 25th! If you have a Facebook, you can click here for the event page and RSVP. If you're not on Facebook but you're interested, PM me and I'll share the details!

Goggalor

Smash Cadet
I'll definitely try to make it. It will all just depend on when I get off work, since Saturdays are typically our busiest days.

Goggalor

Smash Cadet
It's not letting me view the event you linked. Sundays are usually up in the air if I can get off in time or not. So we'll just see I guess.

Top Bottom