• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking around Denver, CO

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Hey guys, Im trying to find a good scene around Denver, Co. I cant do Sundays, but im really wanting to find a scene, looking for something Saturdays or something, but a weekly small tourney/practice? Im mostly looking for Melee, but Sm4sh also works. Anything like this around?

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
hey man, I already replied to your other post, but I can do Saturday afternoons and evenings, if that works for you. I can also set aside time during weekday evenings. You let me know when is best for you and we will work something out. I don't have a Melee set up, but I do have smash 4. I have all the essential stuff to emulate melee, but I haven't followed through with making it work.

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
hey man, I already replied to your other post, but I can do Saturday afternoons and evenings, if that works for you. I can also set aside time during weekday evenings. You let me know when is best for you and we will work something out. I don't have a Melee set up, but I do have smash 4. I have all the essential stuff to emulate melee, but I haven't followed through with making it work.
Sounds good, I will have to check some stuff... How many/who usually shows up??

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
It's usually anywhere from 3-10 ppl, but that's on sundays. I have more who are coming, too, that's just what's been normal til now. Saturdays will probably take some time to work up, but I know it won't be hard. Maybe Saturday can be our melee day, Sunday for sm4sh.

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Yeah that sounds awesome to me! I have a melee setup i could bring. That said, im still a minor for the next 2 weeks so i got to get permission from my folks. but Within a month I could definitely set up. Where do you guys normally play?

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
usually practice at my friend's house, close to downtown Denver. If we are practicing Melee, we can do it at my place, which is also close to downtown Denver. I understand the parent thing, and I don't wanna step on any toes. Let me know what works for you and we will make it work.

Top Bottom