• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Longest wobble of all time

Dominus Felis

Smash Apprentice
The longest wobble I've seen is my own, streamed @ twitch.tv/dfssb

Is there a recorded wobble longer than 17 minutes anywhere?
EDIT: It was not recorded for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Pauer

The Pauerful
Is there a recorded wobble longer than 17 minutes anywhere?
Probably not since tournaments rules usually prohibit wobbling past ~250% to avoid stalling. I don't know why anyone would wobble consecutively for that long since the actually hard part about wobbling is doing it at low percents. Anyone can keep a wobble going past 100% with next to no practice. What you could do is reset the percentage all the time while wobbling with the 20XX training pack but then you would rather count in resets than time. Apart from that, the CPUs don't mash very realistically so it doesn't make sense to brag about that either but it's probably the best solo training you can get.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Was that wobble against a player or atleast lv 7 computer?(the lv 7 samus trick is what i used)

My record is either 13.54 or 15.54 from last October.
I liked to go for a high record just to build better concentration and test myself, haven't you seen similar challenges in for example survivor?

That said, wouldn't it be epic if alot of players able to do it, compete for the longest wobble in a side event just for the challenge, I think it would be a good test of skill and high ammount of concentration for a long time.

Have tried sometimes this year but havent' broken the 10 min mark if i recall.

Top Bottom