• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List your top 5 most wanted characters in ssb4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmmm

1)Little Mac
2)Shulk
3)Palutena
4)Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
5)Samurai Goroh

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
1. Shulk
2. Isaac
3. Palutena
4. Sora (KH) unlikely
5. Banjo-Kazooie ( I wish ) ....King K Rool

Honorable mentions since I had so much trouble deciding 4/5:
Ridley and Little Mac

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
1. Little Mac-There's a distinct lack of America in my Smash Bros. The boxing underdog can fix this.
2. Jimmy T.-Disco dancing WarioWare character; need I say more? He'd be No. 1 but I realize he's not even close to likely.
3. Palutena-I just picked up KI:U (great game), and Nintendo characters with real personality are sadly fairly rare.
4. Ridley-I haven't played Metroid, but he's a flipping dragon and Metroid needs another rep.
5. Simon Belmont-An unlikely third party, but I know he could be a really cool character in all his vampire slaying glory.

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
1. Sonic the hedghog
Brawl was the culmination of my video game hopes and dreams to one day pit Sonic vs. Mario (the Olympics didn't cut it, of course). I've been a huge Sonic fan since 1991 and Brawl represented the character better than I expected. As my main, I'd be sorely disappointed if he were omitted.

2. Miles "Tails" Prower
Mario has Luigi and now Mega Man has Rush (as a special move, but he's still present); Tails would be a dream to have in as far as the sidekick aspect goes (makes me wonder if a Sonic & Tails combo would work well, a la the Ice Climbers).

3. John Raimi (Geist)
After the Sega Genesis, the N64 swayed my wallet (or whatever crumpled up bills I had back in the day) with one game: GoldenEye 007. Since then, I've always been...preferential towards Nintendo-exclusive FPSs (few and far between though they have been). Geist is a game that has a lot of potential, and John Raimi is your somewhat prototypical Nintendo character in so far that he's your strong silent type...some things he's had to do aren't so Nintendo-esque, but that's a product of his game. I made my case for him here: http://smashboards.com/threads/thats-not-all-volks-john-raimi-from-geist.326480/

4. Pac-Man
Pac-Man is such an icon and he's got a move-set that would be terrific (thinking: Pac-Man World series). He's being positioned for rebranding/comeback and Smash would be the perfect platform.

5. Dillon
Despite being a new character, Dillon's got a look and feel that would lend itself well to the Smash Bros. series. His games can always be improved upon, but this would give him a lot more attention.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
1) Chrom- Most recent, relevant lord. Love him as a character.
2)Shulk- To rep Monolith Soft
3)Paper Mario- Sub Franchise within Mario Series. Great potential for a moveset different from Mario's
4)King K Rool- DK needs reps, and what better way to solve this problem than adding the main DK villain.
5)Little Mac- He is a fighter, could bring a very unique playstyle not seen in smash yet.

Honorable Mentions: Bowser Jr., Roy, Mewtwo, Isaac

AfricanSanta

Smash Cadet
1.Ridley
The most wanted newcomer and also one of the most likely.
2.Dillon
I was kind of skeptical his games would bee too new to get in, but since Fire Emblem Awakening got a stage I think he has a good chance. I'd like him better than Mallo because he could have a more interesting moveset.
3.Gensect
Mewtwo is more likely, but I'd like to see Genesect more. Or maybe we could take out the Pokemon Trainer and put them both in.
4.Chrom
Considering how successful Awakening was, I'd say he's th most likely Fire Emblem character behind Marth.
5.Hades
Really unlikely, but I loved his personality in Uprising. Palatena deserves in more though, so his only chance is if both of them get in.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'd save you the trouble and point you to my sig, but there was no space for their names, so I'll go ahead and name them. (Just the first 5)

-Michael Jones (AKA Mike)
{StarTropics is CRIMINALLY underrated. Like... not even Warioware cameos. It deserves much better than this. And Mike has an inmense arsenal of weapons and abilities to choose from. I don't think Sakurai is being biased, I just think he has no idea of this franchise's existance.}

-Little Mac
{For shame, Sakurai, 3 games later in your Nintendo All-Stars mash up fighter, and just NOW he's a bit more likely? He should have been in the FIRST game. I really hope that ring stage is Little Mac's stage, and that he appears along with it in the game, otherwise I'm going to start to question Sakurai's genius}

-Mega Man [CONFIRMED!!!]

-Saki Amamiya
{I'm usually not guilty of liking Japan-only characters, but come on, Saki already have a (belated) worldwide debut in recent years. His game is tons of fun, and he's got plenty of moves to choose from.
We don't have a Shoot-em-up+Hack & Slash character at the moment, and Saki represents both genres quite well. Sakurai is interested in him too.}

-Isaac
{If Sakurai would have focused on expanding new franchises instead of adding more to already existing ones, Isaac might have been playable (and a favorite pick of mine) in Brawl. Hopefully this time Sakurai will focus less time on adding sidekicks + villains (except Ridley and K.Rool, they can come too), and adding TRUE HEROES from franchises not yet represented, such as Golden Sun. Isaac could wield swords, or AXES if swords are too mainstream, as well as use Psyenergy attacks, Djinni attacks, Summons, etc. He's got a LOT going for him Saku, no excuse this time!

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
(mewtwo would be up there but he is not eligible)
Without third party:
1. King K. Rool
2. Ridley
3. zoroark
4. Bowser Jr.
5. Skull Kid

With third party
1. Bomberman
2.king K. rool
3. Rayman
4. Ridley
5. Zoroark

Edit: I made mine where all characters are somewhat possible, if they werent dimentio, 3rd gen trainer, and fawful would be there

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
In order.
1. Pac-Man (because it's freaking Pac-Man)
2. Sukapon/Skapon (because I would freaking LOVE for Sakurai to do a Pit-esque revival of his series)
3. Waluigi (because WAA and Mario Sports)
4. Ridley (because Samus could use her villain and playing a dragon-thing would be cool)
5. King K. Rool (because I want him to be relevant again...and for him to be the main enemy behind Tropical Freeze since he's a powerful water creature like Nintendo mentioned.)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
1. Krystal
2. Tingle
3. Zoroark
4. Medusa
5. Dixie Kong

Steelia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo for god tier. Roy somewhere back there, too.

No specific order -

1) King K. Rool
2) Ridley
3) Princess Rosalina
4) Geno
5) Zoroark

D

Deleted member

1. Mega Man CONFIRMED!!!
1. Mewtwo Melee Veteran
1. Roy Melee Veteran Again
1. King K. Rool
2. Geno
3. Deoxys
4. Ridley
5. Ray (Custom Robo)

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
  1. Masked Man
  2. Paper Mario
  3. Isaac
  4. Little Mac
  5. Ridley
I like to hope those I want most are also very realistic.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
1.Little-Mac
Grew up with Punch-Out!! being my favorite NES game and thought he'd make it in Brawl but then he got "assist trophied", Mac deserves a spot more then ever now, he's unique and fresh while at the same time being classic. Literally a necessary add at this point and I've been waiting far too long to play as him in super smash bros.

2.Geno
I know he won't happen and his slim chance was Brawl but Mario RPG was one of my favorite SNES games (I still have the strategy guide...probly worth money now) and Geno was my favorite character in that game. Back when I was a kid I never understood why Geno and Mallow got totally dropped from all other mario games (kart,tennis,party etc...) now that I understand they are square property it makes more sense nintendo never used them again, and yes I know of genos brief cameo. That said, I have wanted the guy to be a mario regular for a long time and to see him in smash would be amazing...almost certainly won't happen but I'd love it if he was in.

3.Duck Hunt Dog
Almost everyone I know has owned a copy of NES super mario bros... thing is they almost all also own another game stuck on that same cartridge "duck hunt". Light gun or not almost everyone who owned an NES had this game and knows who this dog is. This is the WTF character where I dont curse Sakurai for filling up my preciously tight roster with curve ball characters no one wants as a joke, but instead I celebrate what an awesome nintendo Icon got into smash...who is also kind of a "WTF really??" character. He's more iconic then R.O.B. or Game and Watch imo... imagine if subspace emissary's secret villain wasn't R.O.B. but duck hunt dog angry at mario for getting his game played while no one played "duck hunt" cause they didn't buy the light gun, he's SUCH a better retro curve ball of a character I'm actually getting a little mad typing this knowing he'll probly never be included.

4.Isaac
I liked golden sun. not much else to say here, he's got decent chances being an assist trophy in brawl and what not. I only played one fire emblem game but golden sun is more my style of rpg and I wish nintendo would give it some love in smash, we need more original games instead of over reping the ones we already have. imo the key to a good roster is variety and the djinn using Isaac would be a good addition.

5.Simon Belmont
If you were around back in the NES days then you'll understand how important castlevania is to nintendo. Back before I knew what were nintendo characters and what weren't, your real good NES games consisted of Mario, Zelda, Megaman, Metroid, and Castlevania. I read the names capcom and Konami but I had no idea that these characters weren't owned by nintendo... they were nintendo games! that made them nintendo characters! Sadly as more competition came around and companies branched off it soon became obvious what companies owned what and which platforms had who etc.. With megaman in Smash it just feels right to add Simon and have the heros of all the classic NES games together battling it out. I never watched captain N much but for those that did, it would be nice to have that crew all together here again as well haha.

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
1) King K. Rool
DK Country and 64 were some of my first video games. DK needs a new rep and to me Dixie would seem to much of a clone.

2) Ridley
Metroid needs a new rep badly and I he is one of the most requested newcomers

3) Pac-Man
Pac-Man is awesome and a perfect 3rd party rep. Who wouldn't wanna see Mario VS Sonic VS Megaman VS Pac-Man VS Snake

4) Little Mac
One of my favorite Nintenodo characters.

5) Palutena
The goddess of light is popular and KI needs another rep.

Chrom, Bowser Jr. and Llyod come close, but I can live without them in SSB4.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
1. Ridley
2. King K. Rool
3. Ghirahim
4. Lucina
5. Waluigi

(Subject to change)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In no particular order...

1. Ridley (Metroid)
2. Dark Pit (Kid Icarus)
3. Anna (Fire Emblem)
4. Cynthia (Pokémon)
5. Takamaru (Nazo no Murasamejō)

Impossible, but awesome want: Emperor Palpatine (AKA Darth Sidious) from Star Wars.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I can't have five most wanted characters because I have TONS! In no particular oder:

Little Mac
Takamaru
Isaac
Saki
Shulk
Andy
Dillon
Chrom
Anna
Henry
RED
Ray MK (One model who represents all others ala Link)
Starfy
Tom Nook
Zael
Aeron
Toad
Sukapon
Duck Hunt Dog
Chibi Robo
Mike Jones
Tempo
Mallo
Wonder Red
King Boo
King K Rool
Ridley
Kamek
Waluigi
Bandana Dee
Prince Fluff
Classic Link
Mudkip meme/Grovyle Mystery Dungeon/ bada$$ Blaziken
Samurai Goroh
Mii
Black Shadow
Ninten
Lyn
Palutena
Hades
Orbulon
Maybe Alph
Pacman
Simon Belmont

Of course I don't expect all of them to be playable, but if any of them is playable I will be happy. :3

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi - Completeness. That's it. You have Mario, you have Luigi, you have Wario, now you need Waluigi. End of story. Granted, Waluigi is the least popular by far, but his assist trophy moveset should at least give Sakurai a head start.

Lynn - We need a new Fire Emblem rep, and Lynn is my vote for it.

Krystal - A Star Fox character that isn't based around Fox would really be nice.

Lloyd Irving - That would just be too damn awesome.

Banjoe and Kazooie - Nostalgia freaks will love this one.

Characters I DON'T want to see:

Mickey Mouse (Yes, it has seriously been suggested)
Little Mac - His assist trophy just proves how small he is. Resizing him would be awkward. EDIT: Also, I think he's kinda boring. He's just a boxer. He feels no different to me than Mike Tyson. His moveset is kinda cool, but I'm not a fan of his charatcer design...
Any form of Link, Zelda, or Ganon other than the version that already exist. - Come on.. Having Ganon AND Toon Ganon? The whole reason Toon Link was acceptable was that he was basically a different person, what with the height difference and all. I'm okay with Toon Zelda MAYBE, but Toon Ganon, Wolf Link, et.c, screw that
Palutena - It's not that I don't like Palutena, I think she's gorgeous, but she already appears in Pit's Final Smash. Change his Final Smash, and I'm down with Palutena, otherwise, no.
Pac - Man - I've never really liked Pac Man. Seems WAYYY out of place, and this is coming from a Snake supporter.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Roughly this; doesn't quite match my sig as I don't think Sveta has an icon made and, considering she has zero chance of becoming playable, I don't particularly want to ask for one.

1. Isaac
2. Sveta
3. Lucina
4. Blaziken
5. Tetra

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

1) Chibi Robo: Love the series, and quite honestly, think that it's an underrated gem. The franchise isn't foreign to fighting (Chibi Blaster), and he has a pretty vast little array of household items. Plus, the IP began as a Namco-Bandai project that was handed over to Mr. Miyamoto for Nintendo. And guess who's helping develop SSB4...

2) Ridley: It's Ridley, for starters. Pretty much the last mainstream and well-known Nintendo character, the face of Metroid, outside of Samus and the Metroid itself, and a unique character idea. Pretty darn popular in the West, especially.

3) King K. Rool: He's in the same boat as Ridley- one of few Nintendo All-Stars that a lot of people know who still isn't playable. A really quirky character with a strange personality. Plus, he has the potential for one of the greatest Final Smashes ever, where the fight either prematurely jumps to the victory screen, then back to the battle, or credits start rolling while King K. Rool feigns defeat. Something like that. It'd be hilarious, and perfectly in character.

4) Isaac: My older brother loves Golden Sun. It's one of the few Nintendo series that he got into without me egging him on. I think Isaac would work great as a character, he's popular in the West and East, if I remember correctly, and it would be awesome to tell my brother that Isaac made it in.

5) Little Mac: I really don't have a huge reason. I just think it would be cool to see him make the cut.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Mewtwo, who isn't a Newcomer. But I still want him back in.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
1. Slime: I'm a huge Dragon Quest fan and it's firmly part of Nintendo's history, plus popularity in japan, I want my choices to make other people happy too.

2. Isa Jo: Ore maybe Saki, either works as a representative of sin and punishment, I just want to see one of them though, they'd be a bit clone-ish otherwise.

3. Black Shadow: Dat Seiyuu! Seriously though would be a great character for the series, and not just for bunging Falcondorf's moves off to (though I wouldn't mind freeing Ganondorf up either).

4. Lucina: I challenge my fate! would be the new I fight for my friends. Fire emblem characters work well as is and a fast female swords user would be wonderful.

5. Miku Hinasaki: Given my avatar it should be a given. Nintendo owns Fatal Frame now, and what better way to advertise it? Nintendo could also do with a high profile mature audience game for international opinion, and Fatal Frame on the Wii U would be terrific. I don't think it's likely, but there's logic behind my addition, not just my own fanboy-ism over the series... mostly, but not just.

Honorable Mentions:
Little Mac
Shulk
Palutena

there are others I'd like, but I could do a top 8, I wouldn't be able to order the others.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
In no particular order:

1. Little Mac
2. Krystal
3. Ridley
4. Takamaru
5. Muddy Mole

Honorable Mentions: Geno (virtually impossible but still...), Waluigi (won't be heart broken if he isn't), Somebody new from Kid Icarus Uprising (don't care), King K. Rool (see Waluigi), and a rep for Golden Sun or Sin and Punishment (either Isaac/Matthew or Saki/Isa Jo, again, don't care).

Sebz

Luchador Extraordinaire
1)

Humanoid Thousand year-old Pokemon turned Evil Robot with a Giant Laser Cannon on top of it! What's not to love!?

2) Paper Mario
The Thousand-Year Door is my favorite Gamecube game, so there's a special place in my heart for this guy. Getting teammates as part of his attacks would be amazing.

3) Bass / Bass.exe
Not probable at all, but he's my favorite Megaman character and one of my favorite game characters of all time.

4) Tie: Hector / Robin
Hector just because he would be a nice change of pace from regular FE swordsmen.
Robin because I would love the idea of a customizable FE character.

5) Simon Belmont
Aside from having an interesting moveset, having Castlevania music in Smash would be AMAZING.

Cleon

Smash Rookie
1. Ridley - long overdue, there should be a second Metroid character, another villan
2. King K. Rool - also needed and another villan, good to have another DK character
3. Waluigi - represents the mario party/sports games nicely (assist trophy in Brawl)
4. Takamaru - I don't really know much about him but he seems very popular and fitting, I think he deserves a spot
5. Isaac - don't know much about Isaac either, but I know Golden Sun is an amazing game and should be represented (assist trophy in Brawl)

Little Mac would easily be on here but I assume he's already in the game, seeing there's a boxing ring stage. I didn't put any third parties, but my first third party choice would be Simon Belmont. Banjo Kazooie would be sick too. Bomberman too.

I also want Mewtwo to return, but I just listed newcomers.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
1. King K.Rool
2. Samurai Goroh
3. Ridley
4. Geno
5. Mewtwo

1. I have always wanted King K.Rool in Smash
I wish that Diddy appeared in Melee so that K.Rool came in Brawl.
But that didn't happen, so now I hope and think it's his chance.

2. Goroh is my favorite F-Zero pilot. He was also in Brawl
as an Assisst Trophy making him relevant to Super Smash Bros 4.
Plus F-Zero deserves a new rep, anyone saying otherwise (Get lost <3)

3. I have never played any Metroid games, but I know a bit about it.
I see how Ridley are, and think that he would make sense
in the newest Smash Bros game.

4. I always wanted Geno for Brawl, and it makes me bit sad to think
that Nintendo doesn't care for him. Or else they would bought
the rights to the character a long time ago. And I would really hope that
to happen with all his fans.

5. He is my favorite Legendary pokemon, and I loved his inclusion in Melee.
He is now one of the most popular characters, and I see that as a good sign.
And I would really love his Final Smash to make him turn into Awakned Form.

--------

[Update 11th of August 2014]

Alright, I look back at my list, and I realize things gets different. And so far all I got was Number 2 as an Assist Trophy (what a shame)

But I'll list some of the characters I want in... Might be a bit more than 5. But are the remaining characters I'd like to see in Smash 4 who are not disconfirmed. Plus veterans.

(No Particular Order) and for when they die I will cross them off.

01. King K. Rool - Still have my hopes up for my favorite Villain of Nintendo.
02. Ness - Only character I really need in the game lol.
03. Ganondorf - I can't wait to see how he will play.
04. Inkling - Hard to believe, but I really love the uniquenes of the series.
05. Mewtwo - One of my favorite Pokémon, and a return must in my eyes.
06. Black Shadow - Goroh is gone, so my last hope for an F-Zero rep is B. Shadow.
07. Isaac - I see Isaac as a character with lots of potential.
08. Mr. Game & Watch - Love Game & Watch, one of my mains in Melee.
09. Ice Climbers - The uniquenes of the character is great.
10. Ridley - I think its time to let the Dragon out of it's cage.
11. Shulk - A cool character and very popular too, I'd like to see him.
12. R.O.B - I actually like these obscure characters.
13. Chours Kid / Marshall - I think there is some uniquenes with the character.
14. Paper Mario - He got infinities of potential, would be unique and fun.
15. Chibi-Robo - I really want Chibi in the game, always wanted since I saw him.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Characters I DON'T want to see:

Little Mac - His assist trophy just proves how small he is. Resizing him would be awkward. EDIT: Also, I think he's kinda boring. He's just a boxer. He feels no different to me than Mike Tyson. His moveset is kinda cool, but I'm not a fan of his charatcer design...
One thing I do feel the need to point out though is that Little Mac actually got a height increase after Brawl. He went from being 4'8'', IIRC, to 5'7'' in the Wii version, which came out after Brawl. He'd be taller if he was playable, haha.

Palutena - It's not that I don't like Palutena, I think she's gorgeous, but she already appears in Pit's Final Smash. Change his Final Smash, and I'm down with Palutena, otherwise, no.
I do think Pit will get another Final Smash, being the Great Sacred Treasure from Uprising. Not that Farfetch'd, either, since he's gotten other moveset changes already because of Uprising. :laugh:

But yeah, if she's in his Final Smash again, she's as good as deconfirmed.

Anyway, my glorious Top 5:

1) Little Mac
2) Muddy Mole
3) King K. Rool
4) Starfy
5) Samurai Goroh

As far as I see it, Mac and Rool have really good chances, and Goroh and Starfy have decent odds, so if I get at least two from this list, I'll be happy. :D

Honorable mention goes to Palutena and Ridley (as well as Roy and Mewtwo if we were allowed to include veterans).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
1. K. Rool - He's up there with Mega Man in terms of moveset options, but with the added bonus of personality, he would cater to my love of heavyweight playstyles, and an appearance would lock him back into the franchise where I came to adore him in the first place.

*sizable gap*

2. Bowser Jr. - The potential paint mechanic intrigues me, as does the possibility to render Bowser's moveset more competitively viable. I also have tremendously fond memories of designing movesets for the character.
3. Ridley - He'd be a fantastic addition, with the added bonus of schadenfreude from the Too Big Crew. He's also my main in Crusade.
4. Little Mac - He'd basically fill the same role in Smash as he would in his series, an Average Joe squaring off against bizarre opponents; as a Punch Out!! fan, this would be a blast to see.
5. Groose/King Hippo/Hades/Duck Hunt Dog/King Boo - None have much chance at actually being playable, but I'd enjoy seeing them in the game out of my love for hammy characters and villains.

Mewtwo, as a veteran, would rank just above Little Mac, out of my enjoyment of the character, in Melee and beyond.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridley
K.Rool
Little Mac
Isaac
Palutena

Wow I'm generic.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
1. Yuri Lowell
2. Lloyd Irving
3. Luke Fon Fabre
4. Asbel Lhant
5. Leon Magnus

On a serious note:

1. Yuri Lowell
2. Lloyd Irving
3. Luke Fon Fabre
4. Asbel Lhant
5. Leon Magnus

On a more realistic note:

1. Lloyd Irving
2. Paper Mario
3. Mewtwo(+ awaken)
4. Ridley
5. Bowser jr.

Speculator

Smash Ace
Sure, I'll bite. Balloon Fighter used to top my list, but since I no longer consider him likely due to his apparent infusion with Villager, I'll leave him out.

In no particular order;

Prince of Sable
I'm a huge fan of his game and I'd love for it to get a little acknowledgement. Not only do I think Sable himself would be a great and unique addition, I think elements from the game would benefit other areas of Smash as well. Primarily the great music tracks, but I could see a really awesome stage coming out of his inclusion as well.

Sukapon
If you look at his in-game abilities this guy is basically already an SSB fighter, he just hasn't been included yet. The mechanics from Joy Mech Fight lend themselves so well to Smash, as well as it being one of Nintendo's few fighting games other than SSB itself. As an owari comedian there's also a ton of personality in Sukapon that could be used to create a really unique fighter.

Little Mac
Similar to Sukapon, Little Mac is from one of Nintendo's few fighting series and it's surprising he hasn't had any representation in SSB yet. I appreciate that it's tough to adapt boxing to a Smash moveset, but I think Sakurai and his team are more than up to the challenge. If they can do yoga, they can do boxing no problem.

Takamaru
Takamaru feels very much next in line for a Famicom-era revival, and an inclusion in SSB is just what he needs to get people to recognize him. His is a setting not found in any present Nintendo franchises, and it would be cool to see a new game using that theme. Of course, I think he has merits as a Smash character outside of just boosting public knowledge of his game. He has potential to be unlike any other fighter already present and could be a very interesting middleweight.

Tingle
If there is to be no Link clone, Tingle is easily the most deserving to take that spot. He's a character full of personality and has been shown capable of combat in his games. I'd be very happy if that personality was used to add more diversity to the SSB roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom