• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Ocarina of NOTHING.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I was reading up on Easter Eggs in PM 3.5 and went into training to figure something out, and found out that for absolutely no reason, as in I haven't changed anything about Link or my controls to make this happen, Link's ocarina plays nothing. None of the D-Pad inputs or A Button do anything at all, but he'll still go into Ocarina mode when down taunt is tap-jumped. Anyone know what gives?

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Hmm, well I have 2 things to try after work;
Re-add the sawnd files to hopefully overwrite or change any bug that may have accidentally happened, or to try and up my SD Card from 2GB to 4GB because sometimes too much space taken up can cause errors.

Narpas_sword

uh.
The only thing to try as far as the bug reporting goes, is to test in default build and see if you can reproduce.

It's obviously a problem with custom content, so discussion should be in help section or custom content section.

Top Bottom