• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 20th edition! May 18th, 2014

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

May 18th, 2014 - Original Thread - Stream Archive - Youtube
Teams Bracket (17 teams)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams20

1: LiquidKen + Fiction
2: S2J + Lucky
3: OXY_Westballz + OkamiBW
4: HugS + Plup
5: DEHF + Jace
5: Bizzaro Flame + Obey
7: SFS_A Rookie + Green Mario
7: Khepri + Dayman
9: Peligro + Manatee
9: DTR + GB
9: Matticus + OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
9: OXY_JeezImSoBored + KoopaTroopa895
13: Mr Brandandorf + Jackpot
13: Azn Force + MagnaDX
13: Black Power Ranger + KumA
13: Frog Venom + TheRogueTwinkie
17: NASA + Bed

Singles Bracket (101 total entrants)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles20

Super Smash Sundays Singles 5-18-2014
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
S2J (#3)
2nd
A Team Lucky (#5)
3rd
Fiction (#4)
4th
HugS (#10)
5th
OkamiBW (#9)
5th
Connor (#11)
7th
OXY_Westballz (#1)
7th
Plup
9th
Bizzarro Flame
9th
Fly Amanita (#2)
9th
LiquidKen (#13)
9th
DEHF (#8)
13th
Jace
13th
OXY_Wieners
13th
Squid (#19)
13th
OXY_Sung (#7)
17th
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
17th
Zeo
17th
Green Mario
17th
Dot dunk
17th
Peligro
17th
Mr Brandandorf
17th
Khepri
17th
SFS A Rookie (#15)
25th
[GLG] Jackpot
25th
h2o
25th
Matticus
25th
Koopatroopa895
25th
Exumer
25th
DTR
25th
Spark
25th
Emerican
33rd
Smish
33rd
BigBoss
33rd
Wha?!
33rd
Jago
33rd
Theoneburger
33rd
Dip!
33rd
GB
33rd
BangBangPewPew
33rd
Aznforce
33rd
SFS_Dayman
33rd
Scott pilgrim
33rd
Tapez
33rd
Jeezimsobored
33rd
Oats
33rd
Manatee
33rd
Dnoz
49th
Window
49th
Mixx
49th
Vege
49th
Haha same
49th
BlueMamba
49th
Poomoj
49th
Tatornator (wave 2)
49th
Lmnz
49th
Black Power Ranger
49th
Lobo
49th
Globe
49th
Wiss
49th
Deva
49th
TheRogueTwinkie
49th
TravisT
49th
Ryo
65th
D35
65th
Slushie
65th
Gary H
65th
Wan ton
65th
Heisenberg
65th
Ligray
65th
Doug
65th
Cody
65th
Infinite
65th
Optometree
65th
Lange
65th
KumA
65th
Mach
65th
KV
65th
Vicramen
65th
LSD
65th
Sincerazero
65th
King Phil (wave 1)
65th
Dodger
65th
Roy
65th
Cog
65th
Level 9
65th
Frogvenom
65th
Bed
65th
Quasar
65th
Baja
65th
Shlenker
65th
MagnaDX
65th
Harvey Birdman
65th
Halkettraz
65th
NASA
65th
Ag2k
97th
JayeL
97th
Solaski
97th
MARO
97th
Nowhere Man
97th
Connor Asada

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Enjoyed myself.

Jason: how was teaming with RC? I'm the one who found your wallet btw. ;)

Brandon H: Good stuff, you have lots of potential

Jeremy: you've been beasting.

Kevin: nice to see you. Hope it's not another four years before I see you again!

Jason, Chris, Jorge, Ajay, Brandon, Ben: team friendlies are, as always, the highlight of my tournament experience

Who is h2o?

Brandan: You got bodied ;)

Plup: Was awesome you showed up for this. Somehow I got to play you! Sweet.

Green Mario: Was awesome you showed up for this. Too bad we didn't get to play :(

To the buff ******: stop skipping legs day lmao

Last edited:

Twinkles

Smash Lord
shoutouts
---
s2j: my falcon hero since seeing your set at genesis 2 vs. mew2king, back when i didn't understand even 0.05% of the **** you were doing. i watched the vods after tournament, and i must say, you definitely DID NOT DISAPPOINT XD

lucky/fly: both incredible players that i did not mind getting bodied by. using it as reference for when i get to that level!

infinite: IMO, my hardest bracket match not including lucky/fly. Even if I lost a game to h2o, i never felt particularly threatened. against you though, your pressure and punish game were both stellar, and i was feeling that early tournament jitters. for future reference to anyone reading this, infinite's pretty damn good IMO, has made it out of pools during the last few SSS's, and is someone i've played before in culver city. don't match me against him winners round 1, that is stupid lol

koopa/brandandorf: money makes the world go round ):

bed/nasa: the newbies <3 glad to see the dedication to the game, that ****'ll get you far, trust me.

wieners: ****, you've gotten so good haha. definitely want more friendlies against you next time. maybe a serious set or a MM to boot. much respect to your marth dude, that thing is looking beastly!

great tournament though! besides the strange seeding (less work to save time?), i had some of the most fun i've had in awhile

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
meh bigger isn't necessarily better. take it from me. i'm black.

personally i had more fun at the mother's day SSS w/ like 35 entrants than the one yesterday.

it's cool that sss has the potential to get so many people, as like a once-in-a-while thing when AZ/Norcal/OOS comes out. but as a regular thing that would suck. also big problem in that the venue can't even fit all the setups. too crowded, too hot, many setups simply have to go unused cuz of space constraints.

having straight bracket is awesome tho. got me precariously close to entering the past 2 weeks

Last edited:

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Lots of fun playing friendlies! AND serious sets of course! Ggs to all

Whoever had that hacked wii colors for Marth...that green sword is the coolest thing ever.

//edit// But seriously, there are too many people I want to play with!!!

Last edited:

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the shoutouts. Gonna keep getting better and better!

Lots of fun playing friendlies! AND serious sets of course! Ggs to all

Whoever had that hacked wii colors for Marth...that green sword is the coolest thing ever.
Green and black are so sick

Last edited:

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Idk who shadrach is, but yes I got bodied. Played like ass that day and ended the night in a sour mood. Only one thing to do, finally start practicing in my room with the lights off. Enough about me sucking, time to thank everyone for how awesome they are. I used to do shoutouts religiously after every tourney, but I go to so many now and am exponentially lazier so I never do em anymore, especially not on smashboards. So Arian, that means you did a damn good job, I'll start with you.

CrimsonBlur: Way to go on 100 entrants! Was so happy and excited to see Dunk and Obay, the Fresno homies, Plup came all the way from Florida and did work on our crews and S2J finished the night with the best Falcon on Yoshi's combo of all time. I'm also pretty sure America's top 5 players all watched the stream at some point, heard that from someone. And thanks for inviting me to play on D team, it was some fun :D

Anthony aka Ryo aka best DK in cali: Thanks for the company on the way there and driving home like a boss, I was so damn tired.

Jordan/Infinite: Wish we'd all rode together or you'd bothered to sleep you coulda played better :p It's ok "nightowl" I didn't do my best either and have no sleep johns, let's redeem ourselves at Pat's house.

Zeo: Good **** beating Jordan, he's mad good, wish I'd seen the set. Fun times at In-N-Out after the tourney

Khepri/Jorge: Good job being really tall and good at Falcon. Maybe if I hang upside down/do enough pullups, someday I'll be tall and buff enough to main Falcon like you and Jace.

Jace: Speaking of Jace, I wanted to play you some friendlies at the end of the night and just when I was about to you left to play S2J. Scumbag Jace. Can't blame you though, S2J too good. Next time. Nice job taking the most stocks in our crew battle vs Plup :)

Obay and Dunk: Good **** coming all the way down from Fresno! Come down more often. Can't wait for BKIII, cya all soon. Obay I think we played like one match and you won so GG, but Dunk man, dude you got faster and flashier since last time, a true Falcon main :D

Okami: **** you for always beating me in tournament. I hate you and I hate Sheik. Why do I always play you at every tourney? Sigh, son of a *****. W/e good job beating Plup and I still think you're an ok person I'm just salty

Plup: Good job wrecking every single player in SoCal in crews, you are amazing, fast and use fair better than any other Samus. Fighting you was mad hard, GGs.

Green Mario and A Rookie: GGs in teams and shoutouts to late night In N Out

AJ: I'm salty about getting whooped so bad by your Dr at the end of the night. Need some redemption. Let's play again soon, kicking it after eating was good times

Fiction and Ken: Damn that was some amazing teams play. Prly my favorite matches of the whole day. Except for....

Lucky and S2J: Daaaaamn what an amazing last set! SoCal is way too good. Watch out MLG and Evo, we got some beasts coming through

Sung: You got the pivots

Squid: Your Falco too good. Gonna get ya next time ;)

Joey and Maro: Love chilling outside watching stream with you guys. It's nice taking breaks and ya'll make it really feel like a legit eSport/spectator sport.

Jordan "Jackpot" Jones: Welcome to the dark side, glad you main Ganon now, you're probably better than I am, thanks for carrying in teams XD

Well dammit, in a 100 person tourney it's easy to forget some people hence I hate doing shoutouts, I always feel like I'll miss someone. Oh well, to the rest of everyone, GGs ya'll

Oh yeah, Westballz: Good job clutching it out for A crew. Beautiful Falco play. Also, you were so hype watching Johnny's combos, it was too funny XD

Dodger

Smash Ace
Just wanted to apologize for all the Falco salt coming out of me. I think DEHF finally cleaned it all up with the blood of my Falcon/Fox alternates?!

Ryo: I was tempted to pay your teams fee, but decided against it. *shrug* Or is that *HIIIiiII*?

L/Gary H: Marth. Falco Falco. Good Games.

BangBangPewPew: Falco Falco. Good Games.

HugS: We did not play. Congrats on all your accomplishments.

I am and forever will be a scrub.

Top Bottom