• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 15th edition! Mar 16th, 2014

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

March 16th, 2014 - Original Thread - Stream Archive
Teams Bracket (11 teams)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams15

1: CT MacD + Fly Amanita
2: OXY_SUNG475 + [GLG] OkamiBW
3: SFS_Khepri + SFS_A Rookie
4: Squid + Tapez
5: OXY_TheCrimsonBlur + [GLG] PikaZoo
5: Raish + Jago
7: The Phenom + Milk
7: [GLG] Jackpot + Azn Force
9: Mr Brandondorf + Pai
9: TheRogueTwinkie + Frog Venom
9: Tech + Femi

Singles Bracket (52 total entrants, 24 man bracket)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles15

Super Smash Sundays Singles 3-16
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
OXY_Westballz (#5)
2nd
[GLG] OkamiBW (#13)
3rd
CT_MacD (#8)
4th
Fly Amanita (#1)
5th
Kira
5th
DEHF (#14)
7th
OXY_SUNG475 (#7)
7th
OXY_DendyPretendy
9th
Squid
9th
HugS (#11)
9th
Brandandorf
9th
BangBangPewPew
13th
Jackpot
13th
SFS_A Rookie (#16)
13th
Tapez
13th
SFS_Khepri
17th
[GLG] PikaZoo
17th
The Phenom
17th
Chroma
17th
Beast
17th
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
17th
UglyGirl69
17th
MikeHaze
17th
Matticus

WHA?

Smash Ace
I remember phenom beating kira and it being hype. Was that just a friendly? I thought Phenom beat kira in tourney but i guess not according the the bracket.... then why was it hype....

Jagoffian

Smash Journeyman
Condensed shoutouts (this is Jago).

Tech + Femi: GGs in teams. It's always cool seeing new people; hope ya'll had a good time.
Tapez + Squid: God damnit.
HugS: I'm still terrible at the ditto, lol. Every time I tied it up you would get a sick edgeguard/read and completely halt my momentum. I was definitely taking notes on those combos.
Kira: I got bopped.
Wieners: Close games man, ggs. I need to learn to recover better and stop eating tippers every time I try to regain my footing, haha. I'm down for friendlies in the future.
Phenom: Extremely tight set. I had no idea what I was doing that first game, lol. You overwhelmed me with all those fairs, and your edgeguarding was pretty sick. Your sausage game was also on point. GGs, I was said I wasn't able to d-throw -> jab reset you.
Cole: Wow, close games man. You had really good patience in that set, and just let me run into your fist, haha. Maybe I'll just ditto you next time.
Frog Venom: So many SDs, lol. You did a good job of avoiding my CC shenanigans.

I remember phenom beating kira and it being hype. Was that just a friendly? I thought Phenom beat kira in tourney but i guess not according the the bracket.... then why was it hype....
He beat Kira in pools.

Last edited:

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Happened in pools

Jackpot

Smash Rookie
I wish the GLG tag was there for me for singles :( gotta rep the crew yo.

Shoutouts to the blur for running this tourney lightning fast. I had lots of fun.

BangBangPewPew, I won't lose to you again LOL. I need to learn to fight Marth better, that sword fight is just too hard. GGs though you played awesome, it was a fun set.

Also shoutouts to Brandandorf for taking my (and everyone else's) money, you're amazing dude. Hope I get to play against you more in the future.

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Thoroughly enjoyed myself for the first time in forever. Brandan, first impression is you're clearly a **** -- almost ironic you're a communications major -- but you're also a talented player. Last thing the SoCal community needs is another one-dimensional uptight nerd, though, so I hope you prove my impressions wrong.

My fire still isn't particularly close to returning, but this helped. Biggest shoutouts to Larry for dat training. Your advice is spot-on. Just as importantly, you're gracious in both defeat and victory.

Enjoyed most of the conversations I had with others, particularly with Wes (LOL -- congrats on continuing your domination, by the way; I keep forgetting to tell you in person), Kiko (at the moment I'm forgetting your real name; loved commentating with you, though), Noel (what's your tag?), the aforementioned Larry, and etc.

Mike, why don't you just go Marth? Love >>>>>

Also a big LOL to MacD for telling me what GLG meant. And a bigger LOL to Okami for rocking that tag. Do you even get any *****? Your energy is still toxic as hell! You have the most perturbed facial expressions of all-time. Seriously, it's not a good look in the slightest. You need to get a massage, pray to God, talk to your Mommy about unconditional love, get a dog, something, cause there's no doubt you harbor a lot of tension, stress and negativity. Still making it a point to stay far, far away from you.

Sung, sooner or later you're gonna cross over to the Fox darkside. I highly suspect you coulda picked your Fox and came up on an easy 2-0 v Kira (no offense Kira; you're mad good v Fox). Just sayin'. Your stubbornness may be the death of you! Just do what works! Nothing else matters! (Well, it does to me, but since when do you care about style?)

P.S.: Your Samus is improving.

Next SSS I'm hoping to team with TAFOKINTS again, and if that comes through, I'll be pretty fired up. That + more DEHF training and a Fly Amanita that actually wants to play with me, and who knows, maybe I'll finally bite the bullet and buy a GameCube and practice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom