• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leffen's statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackio

Smash Cadet
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjbt3e

Posting this here since his smashboards account is banned. Hopefully this thread will not be deleted, as the ban thread was allowed. I'm fine with it being locked íf it gets out of control however.

Its a long read, but its worth it. Please don't let this derail into another drama thread.

Thanks

Ramo

Smash Cadet
Aww give the guy a chance to make it up. I have a friend like that and all he needs is to be checked once in a while.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Staying neutral in the matter, however, anyone who dares make fun of him for his issues is pretty much a waste of flesh.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
give him a chance....he seemed to do his best here.

plus he's always been a G w/me & was helpful on foxboards for the most part

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There's not really any reason to try to be funny in a serious situation, people on swf never fails to try to sneak in these things. I cant really tell how genuine Leffen actually is since I dont know him but i read this letter and it seemed like he really wants to come back to do it the right way. That's pretty much a public apology so if that doesn't fit the criteria then idk what we can do anymore, he'll just have to prove it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah that was a good ****in apology

he even apologized to like mikehaggar

10/10 honestly, hit all the right notes, very humble. You gotta give the guy another chance for that one (probationary and **** though).

#freeleffen

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
As with the last topic, and at the request of some members, I've closed this. I think it's better suited to apologize to Armada + everyone individually in private, but if the swedish TO's and those affected want to make a decision they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom