• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends In Brawl: Made By Riot

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Three blurry images were released today on /r/leagueoflegends today showing a mod for Brawl with League of Legends characters. It seems some members of Riot have been working on the mod for fun in their spare time as confirmed by Riot Redditor WizzardCrab.

Fiora and Vi can be seen slightly here

Katarina "The Sinister Blade"

Garen Getting Attacked By Alistar

WizardCrab confirmed involvement and talked about a few of the characters on reddit as well. "Definitely did touch their move sets. I only played it once or twice, but, for a quick example, imagine Garen being similar to Ike but he has spin to win similar to metaknight tornado and Demacian Justice charges kinda like Ike's neutral b but when released drops a giant sword from the sky. Really cool project. Just for fun :)"

The mod has not been released to the public in any way and there seems to be no plan to do so at this time. While this seems to have just been a fun side project for people involved with Riot, could it still mean they have considered a League of Legends brawler as a future project? Only time can tell.

@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill would play the heck out of this mod! Follow him on Twitter and tell him who you would main in a League of Legends Brawler.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Riot better watch out, or they might get a C&D from Nintendo.

BenZyreck

Smash Rookie
NNID
BenZyreck
3DS FC
0817-3750-2325
Whoa, this looks really cool. ;o

Hoping for Sona over Zelda. :[

Last edited:

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Hmm, I have bad LoL experiences but these mods look nice, kudos to the creators.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully Dota 2 has a Project M counterpart. Ironically LoL chooses Brawl, kinda reflects their game too lmao

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Ah. LoL. Love that game.
Now is crashing my Smash! awesome!!!

I feel everyone love smash bros.

The only problem is "DEMACIA DEMACIA DEMACIA" GAREN FREAKING DEMACIA CRAP QUOTE!?
And then there Jinx Laugh and Lux laugh... Oh god my ears...

Bard+Maokai=Olimar, nuff I said.

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
I do have Veigar on Lucas and Ziggs on Wario. Just waitng for ppl modding Dissidia characters on brawl.

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
What if Valve copied their idea?

It would be a Valve game that is based on a Riot game that is based on a Riot game that is based on a Valve game.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Why do it for Brawl and not PM? Nobody plays Brawl lol.
1. People do play Brawl, whether it's competitively or not.
2. People do make character moveset mod-packs for Project M exclusively, but I feel like this mod would have a much larger scale and have too many characters to just be an "add-on" to Project M.
3. One of the goals of this mod is to be separate than most. They wouldn't copy off of Project M.

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Garen Special Moves:
Neutral-B: Courage (doesn't flinch for a moment, but fails when in critical state)
Up- B: Decisive Strike (Leaps up and do a helm breaker way down)
Side-B: Judgement (like Donkey Kongs Up-B)
Down-B: Demacian Justice (during thrust animation, flick left or right to aim close or far, or let it hit middle as neutral). Can only be done in ground.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Hello Brawl mod #5!

You know, everytime I look at Brawl nowadays, it always looks bleak and boring to look at, since there's all these mods like Project M, hacked stages, and things like this mod here. I mean I could change this white character select screen into something I can get from the internet safely or change Battlefield's appearance into something that looks a million times better or change the music into something that fits a 1v1 match. I'd want to put some action music on Smashville instead of what it normally has to offer sound-wise.

Don't get me wrong, Brawl's still a good game (even though outclassed by Smash 4), it's just that there's so many mods and hacks you could do to Brawl to make it way more intresting that it already is.

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Yasuo Special Moves:
Neutral-B: Steel Tempest (hitting it 2 times will make the third send out a tornado)
Up-B: Last Breath (Will teleport if tornado hits)
Side-B:Sweeping Blade (fast dash attack that passes through opponent)
Down-B: Wind Wall (deflects or destroys projectiles)

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
I could see a LoL SSB clone , I mean all their characters have four specials anyway, wouldn't be to hard to make a few popular ones into fighters. I'd give it a shot.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
To those saying it should be for P:M and not Brawl, how can you apply a mod to a mod? It's not like Project M is a real game or anything.

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'd like to play it just for fun

And tell my LoL-playing friends "bruh I have a better katarina than you, 1v1 10$"

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Welll, look at that, once more Brawl lives like always. Never had a single ounce a doubt. I hope they make this. I'm so totally willing to download the mod. Long live Brawl. Thanks.

Top Bottom