• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Launcher goes back to wii menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
I tried launching Project M multiple times last night, and every time I would get to the pm launcher and hit play, then my wii would restart and go back to the wii menu. I didn't change my sd card and no one other than myself played it. I tried taking the brawl disc out and putting it back in, and I pulled the plug on my wii and put it back in. There was some custom content on my sd card (music and a custom stage select screen), but it had worked the night before. I ended up reinstalling pm on my sd card and now it works fine.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You resolved your own problem. Why are you reporting it, again?

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Just so the pmbr knows that there's a problem a can work to fix it so no one else has to deal with it in the future.

Stride

Smash Ace
North-west England (near Manchester/Liverpool)
This is not a problem with Project M; this is do do with how you copied the files onto your SD card (or the SD card itself, or else something else that is completely unrelated to the Back Room). There have been a large amount of similar problems reported in this forum that have been fixed with re-installing; it is not a bug worth reporting if you have already resolved it (as Xermo said).

Last edited:

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
This is not a problem with Project M, this is do do with how you copied the files onto your SD card (or the SD card itself, or else something else that is completely unrelated to the Back Room). There have been a large amount of similar problems reported in this forum that have been fixed with re-installing; it is not a bug worth reporting if you have already resolved it (as Xermo said).
Alright, thanks for clearing it up. How do I lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom