• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lake Alfred X Lakeland *Polk County Florida* 8/16/13 ~ALL VIDS UP~

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Teams: 9 teams
1: Swamp Brothers: Viper :metaknight: / :falco: & D Who? :lucario: / :olimar: ($25) LA
2: Fuxk under the dock: G-Dub :metaknight: / :toonlink: & Hacky :pit: ($10) LA
3: KKK Panters: DSKANK :dedede: & Fro :dk2: LA
4: Toxic River: Mike Walmart :gw: & IGWAG :ness2: PSL
5: blow **** up: Punk 9 :pikachu2: / :metaknight: & ZLF :ness2: / :ike: LL
5: Slim Dong Millinairs: Arron :wolf: & Marcus :toonlink: LL
7: It Dont Matter: RKO :?: & KP :zelda: LA
7: Ass Destruction: Butters :dk2: & Jordan :marth:
9: Hood Rats: SkaterJB :?: / XD :?: LL

Bracket:

Singles: 21 Combatants

1: D Who? :olimar: / :lucario: ($30 Split) LA
1: Viper :falco: ($30 Split) LA
3: G-Dub :toonlink: ($10) LA
4: Sicko :metaknight: LA
5: DSKANK :dedede: LA
5: Fro :dk2: LA
7: Punk9 :pikachu2: LL
7: Aaron :wolf: LL
9: Mike Walmart :gw: PSL
9: Hacky :pit: LA
9: RKO :?: LA
9: KP :zelda: LA
13: IGWAG :ness2: PSL
13: EcksDee :marth: LL
13: Butters :dk2: LA
13: The Reverend :marth: LA
17: SkarterJB :zerosuitsamus: LL
17: Rorek Catch'em :toonlink: LA
17: Marcus :toonlink: LL
17: Jordan :marth: LL
17: ZLF :ike: / :olimar: LL

Bracket:
Video Section
Teams
Singles
Crew
Money Matchs
This was a blast i am glad that it worked out great. Everything we planed to do happened and in a timely manner. We need to keep up with each other seeing as how we are right down US 92 from eachother.​
And with this coming to a conclusion I have this to say this.​
Lake Alfred: 1
LakeLand: 0

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: D Who? :olimar: / :lucario: ($30 Split) LA Hey we did great at this. It was fun using the anubis strat. Our set in WF was really good. It suck that it got recorded over. Great Job!
1: Viper :falco: ($30 Split) LA Needs to make less tech errors.
3: G-Dub :toonlink: ($10) LA You did good. This it pretty much what was expected of this event. Almost beat my brother in LF so close you should have saved the games
4: Sicko :metaknight: LA Everyone sleeps on stevie. lol he came and beat the doubters even if it was with mk lol
5: DSKANK :dedede: LA Really glad you could make it. That was pretty resiliant of you to find a way up for this. great job not choking and taking care of buisness.
5: Fro :dk2: LA How your **** feel after all them meat riders got off. You totally outplayed my expectation. Great wins.
7: Punk9 :pikachu2: LL It was great meating you. I hope you keep playing and get back to form. Our mm was good. I hope they send me the sets of us playing. GG
7: Aaron :wolf: LL Lakelands last hope man. It was great meeting you. I have a ton of great matches of yours i am uploading. keep playing i hope to see you at the next one even better.
9: Mike Walmart :gw: PSL Mike you did real good man a ton of close matches and some great games on the stream. It was great working with you at wal mart for the past 3 months.
9: Hacky :pit: LA The fight was not on. You've gotten so much better the past month, but it did not show here at all. Good wins in teams that was an epic set and great win over punk9 in that mm
9: RKO :?: LA I can only hope that you and KP keep training you got back to old form at the end of the night after you were already out :(
9: KP :zelda: LA My dawg invest in a brawl disc and get MT to play with you. You guys could be a force in polk!
13: IGWAG :ness2: PSL Dude thanks for making the trip up your teams play was on point like normal. We will catch up at that tourney you and mike are planning. If you guys need any help let me know
13: EcksDee :ike: LL Just keep on keepin on. It will come with time. I have been at it for years and i am still bad.
13: Butters :dk2: LA You did much better then i thought. Eric really taught you well in that short period of time. Keep playing you have what it takes man.
13: The Reverend :marth: LA You won 2 and lost 2 that how is goes some days. you just have to keep putting in work. If you love the game its easy. See you around.
17: SkarterJB :zerosuitsamus: LL great friendlys after the tourney. You are getting better after ever meet. cant wait to chill and play again. send me the sd card files for that day when you can
17: Rorek Catch'em :toonlink: LA I got your back . Good **** man you had some close sets. its a rough life for a toon link. Just keep it up you have some good and deticated players around you to learn from
17: Marcus :toonlink: LL G-dub is great you can learn alot from his tink amoung others. Keep playing i hope we can play sometime
17: Jordan :marth: LL This guy is such a bro. i hope you figure out a way t enjoy this game. Its great chilling with you.
17: ZLF :?: LL Keep helping lakeland organize. I am looking forward to big things from that mk. Till next time.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Pikachu? What the **** you been smoking? No joke, Pika's just about the only character I DON'T play.

I used Ness in doubles and Ike/Olimar in singles. Shoutouts coming out later.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
YO! wish I didn't sd vs. Anthony. OH WELL. Good **** tho, always a pleasure loosing to olimar.
Wheres the :ganondorf: next to my name?????!!!!!
Good **** to Hacky for that hard **** under the dock and good stuff as always to viper for being a scrub scrubbin

SWAMP

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
So let me hear it, is Punk9 a good Pikachu main? I haven't played him before so I need to know.

Edit:
On the crew battle, it'd be helpful to know who played and in what order. Addition to the Youtube description maybe?

Edit 2:
Dang Lakeland got styled on.

Majoraa

Smash Rookie
So let me hear it, is Punk9 a good Pikachu main? I haven't played him before so I need to know.

Edit:
On the crew battle, it'd be helpful to know who played and in what order. Addition to the Youtube description maybe?

Edit 2:
Dang Lakeland got styled on.
You're a queer

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Majoraa is legit the best poster in this thread.

Top Bottom