• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 7 Results!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Brawl Singles
-55 Entrants-
-Bracket-

1st: Nairo :metaknight:
2nd:APEX | Vinnie :popo: :metaknight:
3rd: Nakat :popo:
4th place: ADHD :diddy:
5th place tie: Bloodcross :metaknight: :falco:
LoF Jbandrew :metaknight: :dedede: :popo:
7th place tie: Keitaro :falco:
CROSSFIRE | Will :dk2:
9th place tie:
Seagull Joe
Shadow
Mikeray
Xzax
13th place tie: Cena Wins LOL (Atomsk)
Bizkit
Snakeee
Inui
17th place tie: KingToon
Raptor
Silver Alloy
Deltacod
Pinkfresh
False
Joe ST
Luckylime
25th place tie: iRJi
Biddy
Hinkage
Eazy
Mechwarrior
Doom
Dark Peach
Tantulus
33rd place tie: Pro
Troncat
Jlock
AJ
Fresh
Atess
SupermarioMC
FF Ori_Bro
Mega
King
Pane
Rapture
Axel
Gh0st
Rekrp
Ryse
MX The Karioke Man
49th place tie: Serge
Sparky
Silver Steel
Alex Strife
ETC
Lidol

Brawl Doubles
-18 Teams-
-Bracket-
1st: ADHD + Nairo
2nd: RJ + Mew2King
3rd: Vinnie and Atomsk
4th place: Nakat + False
5th place tie: Malcolm + Jband
Will + Segull Joe
7th place tie: KingToon + Xzax
Doom + Shadow
9th place tie: Orion + Eazy
BloodCross + Inui
Joe St + Bizkit
MIkeRay + Snakeee
13th place tie: Keitaro + Tron_Kat
Aj + Mega
Raptor + MXThe Karioke man
SuperMarioMC + ETC 17th place tie: MechWarrior + Ori
Biddy + W.C.N

Project M Singles
-23 Entrants-
-Bracket-
1st: CT Mew2King
2nd: MH EDC DJ Nintend
3rd: Vist
4th place: Nintendude
5th place tie: Atomsk
Will
7th place tie: Zubat
Shades
9th place tie: PB&J
Internet Explorer
CT Chibo
Deltacod
13th place tie: Dank
Phoenix Lord
Mega
Zeb
17th place tie: Yes!
Stitch
Sparky
Rekrp
Afro
STGW
Badangadanga

Melee Singles
-25 Entrants-
-Bracket-
1st: CT Mew2King
2nd: Mh EDC DJNintend
3rd: Nintendude
4th place: Abate
5th place tie: Vist
OTG
7th place tie: Internet Explorer
chain-ace
9th place tie: Pyro
Chroma
TRK
MetalReaper
13th place tie: PB&J
Dudea****acus
Badangadang
DDDDD
17th place tie: Yes!
Kite
Scooter Dave
AJ
Short fuse
Theftz
Shadez
Jack
25th place: Glide

Melee Doubles
-6 Teams-
-Bracket-
1st: Nintendude and Mew2King
2nd: Abate and OTG 3rd: PB&J and Vist
4th place: The Jigg is Up
5th place tie: Kite and Lazy
Rapture and Alex Strife

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
This was a lot faster than I expected. Thankyou Keitaro.

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Should be AJ + Mega in Brawl doubles, but thanks for putting these up regardless. Shoutouts later or something.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Nakat: I'm only putting characters that were most important for the tournament. I don't like to clutter characters that weren't used for tough matches. If you did use any of those for an important match let me know and I'll add it.
Should be AJ + Mega in Brawl doubles, but thanks for putting these up regardless. Shoutouts later or something.
Fixed

NNID
dansalvato
Awesome, this is definitely one of my best results so far! That's a damn good feeling. Thanks for holding this, and sweet venue, by the way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
5 different main characters in the top 8 of such a stacked event is great to see. Had Ally or dabuz attended there may even have been more diversity than that, which is highly impressive. Brawl is a really well balanced game if you use a reasonable ruleset. The hatred in the stream chat was not justified and I'm looking forward to see similarly gratifying results from Sktar 2.

:059:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I played like wifi this weekend :confused: = not touching the wifi anymore. As for trying to help speed up the event and record matches that was really fun a:lol: nd I would like to do that again! Was nice to see a lot of familiar faces. Thanks keitaro for all the hospitality for me and my gf:)

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Doubles GF was the best. It was entertaining.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Melee characters:
m2k: Fox, Sheik, Peach, maybe Marth
DJ Nintendo: Fox
Nintendude: ICs, Sheik
Vist: Luigi
Abate: Luigi
OTG: Doc
IE: Link
Chain-ace: Falco
Pyro: Roy
PB&J: Fox

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Dark.Pch on NAKAT's account. Fun tournament. actually felt I played very well at this. Think I could have seriously got at least 13th. I just got character random. Matched up I did not know how to play or use too. I'm just gonna have to go back to the lab and practice against these characters non stop as well as the rest of the cast so this does not happen again. Also been working of the stuff Kie was on. Just need better control over it. But slowly getting there. I'll be working hard for SKTAR.

I also hoped you guys liked my commentary for the 3 matches I was on. Trying to step my game up with that.

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
SHOUTOUTS:

Zubat - For that amazing Luigi. Seriously man, I was really impressed. Keep up the good work, hope to see you around!

Again (or whatever your tag was, sorry for forgetting!) - It was really cool meeting and hanging out with you. Also props for bringing 50% of the P:M setups.

RekRP - For taking 2 stocks off of M2K in friendlies with everyone's favorite obnoxious hedgehog. Honestly, glad there was a Sonic player here, I wanted to see if my Bowser could stand up to one. Hope to see you in the future as well!

Mew2King - For beating me without me even hearing our match called. Not like the outcome would've been different had we played, but whatevs. Next time!

STGW - For repping the P:M Bowser!

Sparky - Pika up-smash 2 stronk.

Will - For showing me I still have a lot of improving to do. I WILL (get it?) beat your Sheik one of these days!

Vinnie - You are seriously one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. It was a pleasure getting bodied by you and Atomsk.

Atomsk - Wario up-tilts da bess.

and last but not least; Keitaro - Great tournament! Had no idea just how many entrants there were, and the fact that it ran as smoothly as it did is a testament to your commitment and hard work you put into this community. Keep it up man!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1st: Nairo
2nd: Vinnie
3rd: Nakat
4th: ADHD
5th: Bloodcross
5th: LoF Jbandrew
7th: Keitaro
7th: Will
9th: Seagull Joe
9th: Shadow
9th: Mikeray
9th: Xzax
13th: Cena Wins LOL (Atomsk)
13th: Bizkit
13th: Snakeee
13th: Inui
17th: KingToon
17th: Raptor
17th: Silver Alloy
17th: Deltacod
17th: Pinkfresh
17th: False
17th: Joe ST
17th: Luckylime
25th: iRJi
25th: Biddy
25th: Hinkage
25th: Eazy
25th: Mechwarrior
25th: Doom
25th: Dark Peach
25th: Tantulus
33rd: Pro
33rd: Troncat
33rd: Jlock
33rd: AJ
33rd: Fresh
33rd: Atess
33rd: SupermarioMC
33rd: FF Ori_Bro
33rd: Mega
33rd: King
33rd: Pane
33rd: Rapture
33rd: Axel
33rd: Gh0st
33rd: Rekrp
33rd: Ryse
33rd: MX The Karaoke Man
49th: Serge
49th: Sparky
49th: Silver Steel
49th: Alex Strife
49th: ETC
49th: Lidol

Brawl Doubles:
1st: ADHD + Nairo
2nd: RJ + Mew2King
3rd: Vinnie and Atomsk
4th: Nakat + False
5th: Malcolm + Jband
5th: Will + Segull Joe
7th: KingToon + Xzax
7th: Doom + Shadow
9th: Orion + Eazy
9th: BloodCross + Inui
9th: Joe St + Bizkit
9th: MIkeRay + Snakeee
13th: Keitaro + Tron_Kat
13th: Aj + Mega
13th: Raptor + MXThe Karioke man
13th: SuperMarioMC + ETC
17th: MechWarrior + Ori
17th: Biddy + W.C.N

I made it look less ugly :3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I used :wolf: and :metaknight: in both doubles and singles.

Fun tourney. Wish I could've slept the day prior (I felt tired most of the day), but I have no one to blame other then myself and insomnia. I don't think sleep would've improved how I did overall, but I could've had the energy to play a few friendlies (I don't think I played one friendly once doubles started lmao).

Had a lot of fun teaming with Will. If you want to, I'm down to team for Whobo 5 in both MT and reg teams Will. Just lemme know~
:018:

Vinnie

Smash Master
1st: Nairo - Congrats Nairo! You're on a roll! GGs.
2nd: Vinnie - I'm proud but I could do better. Gotta keep improving.
3rd: Nakat - Great job on top 3 and your first win on ADHD (double 2 stock dayum!) Also GGs, Our first game was so janky but we had great games otherwise. You're getting closer! D:
4th: ADHD - Sad I didn't get to play you. GJ in doubles as always, and on top 4 of course.
5th: Bloodcross - Lol I told you not to leave. Great job on top 5.
5th: LoF Jbandrew - Great job on top 5 Jband, icu steppin it up!
7th: Keitaro - Awesome tournament once again. Your TO skills are through the roof. SKTAR2 hype.
7th: Will - Thanks for the ride and the favor that morning. Great job on top 8 at a NY/NJ major with DK also. Keep it up! Let's train sometime again too.
9th: Seagull Joe - Nice to see you and good stuff in singles and doubles.
9th: Shadow - GJ on top 10, I know you're able to do better though. If you're training sometime this summer HMU.
9th: Mikeray - GJ on top 10, good set, your Snake was impressive game 1. Also don't **** talk me when I placed way higher than you, I'm not one to wait until I go behind a keyboard to say something ~_~...
9th: Xzax - ICs magnet, you can do better, stop calling yourself bad, let's chill this summer, etc.
13th: Cena Wins LOL (Atomsk) - Thanks for teaming with me. We made money which was my goal. LF was gay but I'm pretty sure our plan should have been remove M2K's first stock, THEN **** RJ. But yeah and it was awesome seeing you again soon, ILY, I hope to see you again sometime soon pookey D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-JfWqMG6g
13th: Bizkit - Happy I dodged you because I haven't practiced ICs vs a human Snake in several months lol.
13th: Snakeee - Awesome to see you again Frank! Great talk about our futures. Let's change the world~
13th: Inui - Nice to see you
17th: KingToon - We didn't get to chief, but fun seeing you again Kenny. Good stuff vs False.
17th: Raptor - Nice to see you again Carlos.
17th: Silver Alloy - Fun to finally meet you. Thanks for coming out to a ny/nj tourney. Keep it up ^^
17th: Deltacod - Nice to see you again.
17th: Pinkfresh - FNB!!! Happy to see you again Marcus.
17th: False - I'll come to NJ sometime this week hopefully. Awesome to see you again. GGs in doubles. That uair.
17th: Joe ST - Long time no see, glad we got to see each other again.
25th: iRJi - GGs in doubles, glad to see you again.
25th: Biddy - Haven't seen you in a few months! Glad you're doing well, see you at SKTAR2!
25th: Hinkage - nice to see ya
25th: Eazy - Glad to see you again ma boi.
25th: Mechwarrior - nice to see ya
25th: Doom - We didn't hang out as much as I wanted to, but we will sometime soon regardless.
25th: Tantulus - Fun seeing you again tant, glad to see you on commentary. Hope you had a good time.
33rd: Troncat - Gerry baby. Be patient and determined and it will come to you~... also fun to see you again <3
33rd: AJ - GGs in doubles and nice to meet you ^^
33rd: Fresh - Nice set vs Doom ^^
33rd: Atess - Glad you came to a NJ tourney with me finally, hope you had a good time. GJ going 1-2. And good **** taking a game off ADHD. Go Alex!!!
33rd: SupermarioMC - GGs ^^ It's hard because I use both G&W and ICs so I know the MU really well.
33rd: FF Ori_Bro - Great to finally meet you! I hope you had a great time and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
33rd: Mega - Nice to meet you and GGs in doubles ^^
33rd: Pane - nice to see ya.
33rd: Rapture - let's chill this week! Nice to see you at a smash tourney :p
33rd: Gh0st - nice to see you again ^^
33rd: MX The Karaoke Man - Thanks for coming all the way from the MW. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
49th: Alex Strife & Cristin - Nice to see you again John. Don't worry about that thing you told me. Glad to see you guys are doing well. I'm sad we didn't get to go out to eat, but we will at SKTAR2 or if you guys come to Shockwave.
Zucco - So happy to see you again! You better be at SKTAR2!
Ether - Thanks for the pep talk. It didn't work, but that's cuz Nairo's too good. I have to work on my nerves in tourney against specific people x.x
Yes! - Happy to see you still around, and glad to see you're doing well. I'm pretty sure I'll see you ast SKTAR2 right? ^^

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will post shoutouts when I am back in MI. Still on the road home in West Virginia atm.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yo guys

I don't play Brawl so I don't follow the metagame, but isn't MK banned by the SWF recommended ruleset? Just curious.
Nope. A bunch of Brawl TOs that hate metaknight got together and banned him for no reason. It lasted for a very short time. He is beatable if you put in the work to do it. People just want to take shortcuts instead of getting better.

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
Had an awesome time this weekend. 1st off, I would like to personally thank Keitaro for allowing me to chill at his place and sleep there for the night to go to KTAR7, it means a lot! Now, time for shout outs!

1st: Nairo - Great seeing you again, dude!! Congrats on your victories!
2nd: Vinnie - Glad to see you again since APEX! Good stuff today, and see you real soon!
3rd: Nakat - THE BOY! Good stuff beating ADHD and getting 3rd. That 1st Place is coming real soon! Great chilling with you at Keitaros and hope to see you real soon!
4th: ADHD - Great seeing you, and congrats on your wins!
5th: Bloodcross - Was nice seeing you again dude, see you at SKTAR 2!
5th: LoF Jbandrew - Yooooo, this weekend was just awesome chilling with you! I really hope to see you and the rest of LoF real soon! <3
7th: Keitaro - I already thanked you but thanks again for letting me stay at your place and awesome job TOing the tournament! I really want to host another tournament REAL soon now! :p Hope to see you soon!!
7th: Will - Nice seeing you again, dude!
9th: Shadow - Nice to see you again, dude!
9th: Xzax - You are just getting better and better every tournament I see you at! Keep it up! Was great chilling with you dude, and hope your tournament next week goes really well!
13th: Cena Wins LOL (Atomsk) - Nice to meet you, man! Good stuff in Doubles!!
13th: Bizkit - My. SRL! Haha, sorry I didn't get the chance to chat with you, hopefully we can talk at SKTAR 2, AFTER I beat you Classic Mode WR! ;)
13th: Inui - Great set, dude! Was really nice talking and chilling with you! See you soon!
17th: KingToon - Our TL's in Doubles is TOO GOOD! :p But was great chilling with you this weekend! :D
17th: Raptor - Nice to chill with you Birthday Twin! xD Had fun times at Keitaros and our Super Market Adventure with Gh0st! :p
17th: False - Thank you SO MUCH for helping me boost my confidence back up when I was down! I really needed it! Much love! <3
17th: Luckylime - Nice to meet you, and great games!
25th: iRJi - Great to see you again, dude! Really hope to chill and chat again soon! :)
25th: Eazy - Your Marth can't handle me!! xD But seriously, was awesome chilling with you dude! Really hope to see you and play you again soon!
25th: Mechwarrior - Great set, man! (Even though I choked HARD!) But was nice chilling and playing at Keitaros! See you at SKTAR 2!
25th: Doom - Glad I finally found out that it WAS you that I was at PAX East! Haha, was great talking to you, dude!
25th: Tantulus - Thank you for selling me that controller, I really needed it! :D Nice to meet you, man!
33rd: Troncat - GERRY! Was awesome finally chilling with you again! Really hope to see you real soon!
33rd: Atess - Nice to meet you, man! Great set! Sorry that I know the TL match-up well! :p
33rd: SupermarioMC - Great to finally see you again, man! Hopefully we can team in tournament REAL soon! :D
33rd: FF Ori_Bro - Nice to meet you, man! Hope we can chat again soon!
33rd: Rapture - Nice to finally chill with you again, man!
33rd: Gh0st - Nice to chill with you at Keitaros and with Raptor! See you soon1 :)
49th: Alex Strife - Nice to see you, as always!! Hope to see you again real soon! ( Prob SKTAR 2) :p
49th: ETC - Nice to meet you man, keep practicing your snake, and you can EASILY get real good! :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im tired of having to fight ics at every tournament -.-

OMFG IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY? MK MAINS LITERALLY crying OVER ICs. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

wat.gif

edit: Who is silver alloy? i see people on FB saying hes a monster at smash. who does he use?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
OMFG IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY? MK MAINS LITERALLY crying OVER ICs. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!
edit: Who is silver alloy? i see people on FB saying hes a monster at smash. who does he use?
Xzax mains :falco: and has been using him for over 2 (?) years. I don't recall him going :metaknight: outside of maybe dubs in over a year.

Silver Alloy is a :popo:/:pikachu2: main from NE.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xzax mains :falco: and has been using him for over 2 (?) years. I don't recall him going :metaknight: outside of maybe dubs in over a year.

Silver Alloy is a :popo:/:pikachu2: main from NE.

oh so he DOES use mk.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i knew it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shoutouts to ktar for helping me out entering singles. I got you at SKTAR. And thanks for the housing.

Shoutouts to bloodcross for being black and helping me get back home.

Shoutout to Rj for setting up the housing and a ride back for me. And thanks for the coaching. Same with orion.

Shoutouts to the stream monster that support me and enjoyed my commentary. Team W and ignorant gaming. you guys already know.

As much as I believe I could have gotten 13th+, I did not deserve it. I did not work as hard as I should have knowing the type of character I use. Even though I got character random (meaning fighting a match up I never get a chance to learn or have not done in so long), I should be ready for anything. I was too busy worried about these stupid boring over used high tiers that I forgot there is others to also pay attention too. Placing 25th is pitiful for a player of my skill level and what I know about Peach/brawl. But this is what I worked for. So this is what I deserved. learn a lesson at this tournament. I'm not gonna let this happen again and give people a free match. I grown tired of it and I think it's about time I start putting people down already. So I am just gonna do double the work before SKTAR. I'm done playing around with you guys.

Top Bottom