• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Singles:

1: Ally :snake::metaknight:($312.00)
2: ADHD :diddy:($156.00)
3: Atomsk :dedede::rob::metaknight:($78.00)
4: Shadow :metaknight:($52.00)
5: Zucco :lucario:($26.00)
5: Squall :snake: ($26.00)
7: Keitaro :falco:
7: Seph :metaknight:
9: NinjaLink :diddy::rob::confused:
9: Will :dk:
9: Cheese :popo:
9: Kingtoon :toonlink:
13: Vex Kasrani
13: Bleachigo
13: JG Wentworth
13: Smurf
17: Doom
17: Blue
17: dmbrandon
17: Xionix
17: Blackwaltz
17: Rookie
17: Xzax
17: Vinnie
25: Yes!
25: NinjaEdd
25: Snakeee
25: Nasty
25: Allied
25: Eazy
25: Kirin
25: Ish
33: Wedge
33: Rule34
33: NAKAT
33: Bschung
33: Hime
33: Jigsaw
33: Phillyrider
33: Ebo
33: Tusm
33: Hub
33: Fury
33: MegaPlox
33: Que
33: Cloudfox
33: RJ
33: Chibosempai
49: Inane
49: Alex Strife
49: Brawlstud
49: Fatty
49: Joker
49: XKing
49: Willow
49: Kaylo
49: Altairian
49: Melee
49: MIB
49: Delta Cod
49: Chenlicha
49: XPain
49: Teh_Spammerer(not the real Teh_Spamerer)
49: Remix
65: Pit

Allisbrawl KTAR results page

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Even though doubles didn't exist, it was so much fun to see everyone! Too hot to stick around in the game room though. So I can't give proper shout-outs!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Even though doubles didn't exist, it was so much fun to see everyone! Too hot to stick around in the game room though. So I can't give proper shout-outs!
lol, so sorry! If was fun seeing you and mister Waltz again too. Seeing you two together at the tourney reminded me of the old days!

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
lol, so sorry! If was fun seeing you and mister Waltz again too. Seeing you two together at the tourney reminded me of the old days!
It's chill. The hubby was mad tired. Even though he got over 8hrs, and I got less than 4. **** sucks! No, but it was great. Seeing everyone, and talking about TerraBite One and "THAT GUY" with coin matches was amazing.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
same top 5 =/..wheres an unknown thats gonna place 1st? needs veriety.. good thing i didnt go at 3 for singles.. wouldnt hv made it ..D:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow i came from New York and i couldn't even play doubles....

BS.

Shoutout to Squall for rolling deep withh those black people.

Shoutout to Will for reppin DK.

Shoutout to ADHD for beating that Canadian in WFs. thats all that matters.

Shoutout to Cheese (EvenThoHeBannedMeLikeA******) for beating Snakeee.

Shoutout to Keitaro for running a wonderful doublesless event.

yadigg.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sorry about not being able to go Keitaro :/

Hopefully everyone still had a fun time and didn't regret giving that Mexican their money.

Yaaaay, Atomsk :D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Too hot to stick around in the game room though.
Yes x100000000000.

Really mad there was no doubles since that's what I went for, but I still had a good time watching Squall and KT bust *** for UFB.

<333 @everybody I played + talked to, it was nice meeting/seeing y'all.

RIP my controller, you will be missed.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
soooo

why did shadow get seed 4 to atomsk getting 3?

unless u gave adhd 1 and ally 2 which is absurd since ally ***** vc7

Allied

Smash Master
Good stuff everyone

Yes thanks for housing me and ally and really helping everyone all together with driving people and dealing with alot of stress i dont think people understand or noticed what you did and i hope you got proper shoutouts and definitally was nice chilling with you even though your roomates are f@ggots XD! <3

Ally thanks for a great weekend really nice to see my son again even though we didnt friendly ONCE!! lmao i find that too good but yeah i'll talk to you more and you can prolly get housed before Orlando gonna be really fun ^_^

Keitaro thanks for complementing my snake its getting better i'll just keep trying your too good once again and congratulations on getting 7th you really are becoming the best falcon in EC

Dmbrandon i really was rooting for you man, me and ally were talking you really should be top 5 we wished you could get up there but i know this definitally wasnt the tournament to do so because of luigis mansion BTW NICE OF YOU NOT TO SAY BYE TO ME JERK! ;_; <3

Ninjaedd we gotta practice more man! i'm really glad you came i really hope you start taking this game seriously again you seriously could of gotten top 10 next time call me over i'll root for you ^_^

UFB + vex You guys were amazing <3 glad meeting you and sorry kayylo for fighting you first round ;( i felt really bad but your pikachu is really good despite the haters i was impressed

Atomsk thanks for everything today i'm sad you didnt beat elliot keep trying man and hanging out with you is too fun

ADHD please don't quit unless what alex strife's text wasn't true, i love seeing you at events and your too cool to have around

Ikon / Bleachigo
Really nice talking to you guys, ikon once again it was really nice practicing with you and your really good i hope once you get your Ipad i really wanna see you start placing top 5 in singles you have potental and your really skilled! and bleachigo was nice talking to you again i really wish you wouldnt quit this game because honestly the community is worth chilling with and your mad chill person and your really good but you wont progress any farther if you dont play ^_^

Shadow i really love hanging with you man when i get this job soon juice tour going back in full steam i promise ^_^

Zucco i'm really glad you still got fairly far in such a tough tournament don't even get down on yourself and stay pumped i'll see you soon!!

Kai <3 seeing you too bad we didnt chill too much

Cheese was really nice seeing you and you were really chill to hang around with, i'm glad you are getting top10 i mean you really have been putting the effort and its finally coming out but you suck vs ATomsk's rob!! xD!

PGN , Will, Rookie + Long island

Love seeing you guys always a pleasure i can't wait to hang out with you guys at mlg orlando

JG wentworth definitally great to have you sorry if i didnt shake your hand (i dont remember) after we fought i get really devastated after i lose not really angry but just kinda empty but definitally nice to see you place high 13th place is still legit and im loving your metaknight you really are too good at the snake matchup i hope to see ya boy place top 5 ^_^

Eazy definitally sorry for coaching against you we definitally gotta chill soon and your marth is really good despite him being the worst character ^_^ :D btw my aim is Allied1337 i'll hit you up

Ether really nice of you to come once again you really are my bestest non brawl playing friend to see at tournament i really wish you would play again but i understand xD

oh yeah

BLACKANESE COME OVER BABY!!! sometime this week son i'll **** you bring leo too!

and i hate you guys for not letting me play TvC ;_;

btw Snakeee, i hope to see you start playing and practicing again i know your good but i honestly think with your mindset your holding yourself back if you ever wanna wifi or whatever let me know i would like to see you back in the top 5 like where you belong

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I hope its a good reason if its true and not "i cant beat ally". alot of us would be disappointed.

oh and

soooo

why did shadow get seed 4 to atomsk getting 3?

unless u gave adhd 1 and ally 2 which is absurd since ally ***** vc7
No response?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I hope its a good reason if its true and not "i cant beat ally". alot of us would be disappointed.

oh and

No response?
Least he hasn't gotten 3-1'd for the past 9 sets he's had with him :L. Even when I have a stock lead nonsense happens DX

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think its because of "i cant beat Ally"

wtf, you beat him in winners finals.

And you beat everyone else along the way besides him lol.

Schtooopid reason to quit bruh.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
ADHD may quit wtf? Who wants to stop making money from video games and having fun with others while doing it?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I think its because of "i cant beat Ally"

wtf, you beat him in winners finals.

And you beat everyone else along the way besides him lol.

Schtooopid reason to quit bruh.
Wyatt should have been in losers before that.

Allied

Smash Master
btw to stop the rumor

Its not confirmed its just a text ally got from alex strife lol

don't need all the diddy fan boys in here i'm sure it wasn't meant idk

ch33s3

Smash Lord
btw to stop the rumor

Its not confirmed its just a text ally got from alex strife lol

don't need all the diddy fan boys in here i'm sure it wasn't meant idk
Oh. People decided to **** with Ally. It was when we were all at Red Robin. Wyatt's not quitting, calm down.

Allied

Smash Master
Oh. People decided to **** with Ally. It was when we were all at Red Robin. Wyatt's not quitting, calm down.
oh ok lmao ally was so depressed cause of this LOL he was like wow i gotta talk to him xD

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I hope everyone had fun and just in case some of you didn't know, I was the black guy with the Mohawk ( that should easily stand out). The tag is NAKAT :3! I had fun during and especially after the tournament. Nice seeing everyone xD

Extra random content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9KvCyt-HPE (PA **** talk at it's finest.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNYCTC7rW5A ( Smashers in Red Robins after the tournament.)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR4.jpg (PGN and Izumi)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR5.jpg (Megaplox and I)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR1.jpg (me and my burger lol)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR6.jpg ( Bleachigo jizzing to Ninjaedds long finger O_o perfect as an avatar if you look closely at Bleaches face)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR3.jpg (<3)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR2.jpg ( Peoples)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR7.jpg ( Blackanese ranted about this controller)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR9.jpg (Izumi and I)

SHOUTOUTS:

Izumi- Thank you for giving me rides. If it weren't for you I wouldn't really be active in the community so I really appreciate it. You are a good friend you **** pedo.
Ally- Good stuff and great seeing you again.
ADHD- Nice talking to you man, stop creeping on Ikon brah.
Atomsk- Please don't change my name, and nice talking to you in the car and stuff.
Shadow- Always a pleasure to see you.
Zucco- My long arm vs your short arm gg :D good job dude.
Squall- PA **** talking is to good!
Keitaro- Good stuff, kind of disappointing that there was no doubles, but still a good tournament.
Seph- Don't let that PA trash talk get to you.
NinjaLink- Your nails are cool.
Cheese- gj
Kingtoon- PA **** talk is too good!
Bleachigo- fun guy, great seeing you again.
JG Wentworth- great seeing you again.
Smurf- ggs
Doom- Nice seeing you again.
Blue- Nice to get to know you finally. The way back home was pretty fun. Red Robins was hilarious! We pulled off and left you in the dust lol.
dmbrandon- nice seeing you again.
Blackwaltz- Fun friendlies man! You should definitely play this game again.
Rookie- Good job, don't sweat anything you did good.
Xzax- Fox vs Wolf is too good.
Vinnie- Finally we get to officially talk and have a conversation. Our convos in Red Robins with everyone were funny as hell!
Yes!- Saw a little of your Fox, I would have to say it's kind of impressive.
NinjaEdd- We didn't really talk, but hey.
Nasty- Nice seeing you.
Allied- MY DUDE! Always a pleasure to chill with you son, can't wait to see you again.
Eazy- Nice talking to you man, you are cool as hell.
Kirin- We didn't really talk, but hey.
Rule34- Great seeing you finally! It's like you vanished! lol
NAKAT- Didn't do as good, got 17th out of 92 two weeks ago. Watch me do good at Heero's.
Ebo- Nice talking to you dude. Those Hot pockets were too expensive.
Tusm- PA **** talking is too good.
Fury- Nice seeing you.
MegaPlox- Had fun chilling with you man! Hope you got home safe and sound. Learn the Ice Grabber MU and you'll be just fine.
Cloudfox-My boy stay laughing! good stuff today man!
Chibosempai- Nice seeing you.
Alex Strife- Great seeing you, can't wait to venture through the new venue.
Brawlstud- ggs
MIB- PA **** talk is too good.
Delta Cod- Impressive Yoshi
Remix- One of my main homies. He stay johning everyday though, you have to fix that.

Top Bottom