• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with KPOP, like, at all, but those light shows doe. It's a KPARTY now.

New TTS stuff. I think I read that they release on the 16th.

And,

Last edited:

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Oh. My. Goodness.

Those Razer Kraken headsets, lol. I'm going to enjoy this way more than I thought I would.

The dance looks kinda lame though, and the chorus could get old real fast.

Last edited:

TealPlatypus

Smash Cadet
Wow. I've only been a fan of Girls' Generation since December 2013, but this is still really devastating news. Jessica was my bias, too. Man, this just feels surreal.

Sangoku

Smash Master
It's only my second year listening to k-pop but it's hard to imagine a year worse than 2014.

I wish GG won't suffer too much from this and I wish Jessica will be successful in her solo activities.

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"this is complete bull****. so SM gets to keep snsd AND jessica but jessica isn't allowed to keep snsd and her dream of being a designer."

Kibum gets to be an inactive member of Super Junior for the past 3-4+ years but Jessica gets dropped instantly?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If anything the era has moved on. The flagship girl groups of Soshi, Wonder Girls, KARA, T-Ara have all had a rough year+ in terms of both music and politics. Changing of the guard.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i doubt either side is telling the full story; things dont make sense with the current info

http://twishort.com/Fg6gc

this would be some **** if it were true lmao

on a more positive note younhas releasing a collab with a member of nell on 10/7

dkuo

Smash Lord
iono what to believe in regards to the whole blanc business. esp considering everyone seems to be contradicting each other over it. for the time being my opinion on this tyler guy is a '?' since the tweet seems plausible but idk how much of it is actually solid

right now i just want to know why sm decided to throw itself under a bus by dropping jessica
if only for $, i couldnt see sm ever dropping a snsd member without her being in some sooper ultra deep next-level ****...and having a business on the side is hardly that

Miharu

Smash Hero
yeah it actually doesn't make too much sense from an economic standpoint. maybe things were just coming to a head and they gave her an ultimatum by a certain deadline? also netizens and the general public are acting so ****ing stupid in regards to the whole thing its a joke

whatever this song owns

Top Bottom