• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KK Slider Costume Announced For Japanese 7 Eleven Deal

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

A Tweet was made on the official Japanese Super Smash Bros Twitter account detailing a new, special, and exclusive Mii Gunner costume coming to Smash 4. In a partnership with company 7 Eleven a special KK Slider costume will be made available in Japan from June 19th to July 11th. A similar partnership between Nintendo and 7 eleven took place involving the game Animal Crossing New Leaf where unique items were released with a 7 Eleven theme in waves that required players to visit a 7 Eleven location, log onto its wifi, and ask at the post office about a gift.

For those who really want want the costume and are worried about region locked exclusivity the costume is also showing on all other regional sites on the official Smash 4 website. However it does not currently have a release date listed outside of Japan.

As a Mii player SmashCapps wants this SO badly. To lament with him the fact we must wait for it to become available internationally follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Huh. For once Smashboards was actually on time for a news article! Kudos to Capps.

Anyways, that costume looks cool.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
AAH! I want. I need more costumes for the Butter Knife! :4miisword::4miisword::4miisword:

Edit: Darnit @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill , fooling me with false hope. .3. Still, I hope this comes to the rest of the world. :4miigun::4miigun::4miigun:

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
well this is wrong...becuase its for gunner not sword righter...says so on the site

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
And for those who haven't noticed, Lucas's poster on the website also changed.

It reads "Work in Progress!"

The hype is in progress as well.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hope they don't make a habit of having exclusive stuff like this.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
well this is wrong...becuase its for gunner not sword righter...says so on the site
WELL SADNESS, THIS IS WHAT i GET FOR TRANSLATIONS RIGHT?

Obviously fixed, time for me to give up Japanese forever.

Huh. For once Smashboards was actually on time for a news article! Kudos to Capps.
I feel like shots were gently fired there, we do lots of news on time!

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
If it means I still get to rock that guitar no matter what time it comes, I'm cool with this waitin' school! ^^

Bad K.K. rhyming attempt.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Mii Gunner gets all the cool costumes. Protoman, X, Splatoon, and now this?

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
For Mii Gunner? Say what?

Still that date gives us a slight indication as to when the Lucas DLC, and probably the Splatoon Costumes, will be released,

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty irrelevant to Americans who aren't weebs, honestly.

Also, the Trash Gunner and not the Brawler? That's pretty lame.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I want this to shoot out music notes so badly, but it likely won't happen. :p

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I'm somewhat hoping for a Resetti Swordfighter and Tom Nook Brawler costume now...

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I really like the choice of costumes they are giving the Mii Fighters. It is really interesting. I plan on picking up this costume if I have a chance to.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
So a guitar wielding Dog costume for gunners....... well by that logic if we get a Splatoon costume (complete with Splat gun of course) then it'll probably be for brawlers. And then we need a Mike Tyson costume for Swordsman Mii's that turns the sword into boxing gloves :).

"Imma cut you, bro. Imma cut you....with my Fists!"

L1GHT

Adventures start At Dawn
great post, realy informative. thank you for the useless information

Tulpin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tulpin
3DS FC
4441-9948-0726
So a guitar wielding Dog costume for gunners....... well by that logic if we get a Splatoon costume (complete with Splat gun of course) then it'll probably be for brawlers. And then we need a Mike Tyson costume for Swordsman Mii's that turns the sword into boxing gloves :).

"Imma cut you, bro. Imma cut you....with my Fists!"
We are getting a Splatoon costume, but it's also for the gunner.

Dodoman321

Smash Rookie

A Tweet was made on the official Japanese Super Smash Bros Twitter account detailing a new, special, and exclusive Mii Gunner costume coming to Smash 4. In a partnership with company 7 Eleven a special KK Slider costume will be made available in Japan from June 19th to July 11th. A similar partnership between Nintendo and 7 eleven took place involving the game Animal Crossing New Leaf where unique items were released with a 7 Eleven theme in waves that required players to visit a 7 Eleven location, log onto its wifi, and ask at the post office about a gift.

For those who really want want the costume and are worried about region locked exclusivity the costume is also showing on all other regional sites on the official Smash 4 website. However it does not currently have a release date listed outside of Japan.

As a Mii player SmashCapps wants this SO badly. To lament with him the fact we must wait for it to become available internationally follow him on Twitter.
Why 711 of all places

Last edited by a moderator:

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659
I have a feeling this like the Splatoon costumes are only available at Game Stop in the states. :(

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I really like the choice of costumes they are giving the Mii Fighters. It is really interesting. I plan on picking up this costume if I have a chance to.
Oh yea, all the DLC costumes are excellent so far. Hopefully this'll end up international, it's early days but I'm sure it'll happen.

[offtopic]Liking the Mega Man X and Link costumes; I made a Young Link Mii Swordsman with it, did the research, fixed the specials and set the abilities as close as I could to the actual Young Link fighter.[/offtopic]

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
the mii gunners also get inklings as costumes. looks like inklings are deconfirmed.

Top Bottom