• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool, Confirmed! (For Smashified)

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Earlier this afternoon, Artsy Omni and Chris Szczesiul released the latest Smashified! video, this time featuring Donkey Kong baddie King K. Rool! K. Rool has long been a highly-requested character for the Smash Bros. series, and while he hasn't made it into the series just yet this is the next best thing. For Smashers interested in seeing K. Rool as a Smash 4 render, or even learning more about digital art through the artists' commentary, this video should satisfy!

Smashify: King K. Rool
How do you like this render? Who do you want to see Smashified next? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit thinks this is the best of the bunch so far. Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Aaaand I got trolled :/

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
"King K.Rool goes bananas"? Couldn't they have come up with a better tag line than that?

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
I've never understood the hype or desire for King K. Rool, and this is coming from someone whose first videogame ever was DKC back in 1995.

Last edited:

ClandestinoK

Smash Rookie
Earlier this afternoon, Artsy Omni and Chris Szczesiul released the latest Smashified! video, this time featuring Donkey Kong baddie King K. Rool! K. Rool has long been a highly-requested character for the Smash Bros. series, and while he hasn't made it into the series just yet this is the next best thing. For Smashers interested in seeing K. Rool as a Smash 4 render, or even learning more about digital art through the artists' commentary, this video should satisfy!

How do you like this render? Who do you want to see Smashified next? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit thinks this is the best of the bunch so far. Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.
Go

ClandestinoK

Smash Rookie

Goddammit I got excited man!

RidleyDX

Smash Ace

Soon this will become a reality :denzel:

Edit: lol two laughing Crocs, the kuttthroats think alike.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Derrit plz stahp playing with my feelings

Hopefully K. Rool in Smash will become a reality soon

Im Fragbait

Smash Apprentice
at first i really didnt want him in ... but after this smashified i think im convinced :D .... BUT I WANT BANJO AND KAZOOIE MORE AKLSDHGJAKSHDN PLS

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Wow, that nearly gave me a heart attack. I got so excited, then saw it wasn't for SSB4. Why must you play with my emotions? :crying:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I thank Omni for that (immensely), but this isn't a bit redundant? since we're getting his official render in Smash4 soon... :p

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm ashamed to say I almost fell for it. Well played, Derrit, well played. Also, I really wanna see Bandanna Dee or Geno Smashified.

BoVeZ

Smash Rookie
aw man please dont do this to me again. i log into smashboards and my heart leaps into my throught. im like "no way", then i see the word "smashified"

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He looks so damn powerful and brutish... I'd imagine he'd put even Bowser and Ganondorf to shame after this. Whoa, and I didn't think I could even be more excited for the King!

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I got excited until I saw the "smashified" in parenthesis. :(

Also, never before noticed that he has a rupee pinning his cape...

Top Bottom