• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Aug 16, 2015] Salem Smashfests (Weekly) [Melee, Project M, SSB64] (Salem, Or)

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone, just a heads up that with Smashboards' new Event system there's a new thread!

Please go here for future Salem Smashfests (Sunday) information!

Local weekly tournaments for Super Smash Brothers: Melee, Project: M, and Super Smash Brothers (64) in Salem, Oregon.

For anyone who wants to play Smash!
Whether you're looking to improve, looking to join the competitive scene, or just want to play, we'd be glad to have you!

There is an $1 venue fee, and after that each tournament costs just $1 to enter!

Cash prizes for Top Placing Players (generally a 60-30-10 split of the tournament's entry fees)

We have Singles (and Doubles when there's time) tournaments every week!

Email SalemSmashfests@gmail.com for more details, or simply send me a message.

The official rules we'll be following (in case anyone wants to read them ahead of time/has any questions about them):
General Conduct
Global Game Rules
- Melee Rules
- Project: M Rules
- Smash 64 Rules

You can also find us on
- Facebook
- NintendoDojo
- Twitter
- Twitch

We also have Weekly Smash 4 (Wii U) & Brawl Tournaments!
Check out our Flyer!
(current as of May 28, 2015)

And be sure to check out our past matches on my Youtube Channel!

Last edited:

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the Melee tournament today, we had a very solid turnout!

Also, I apologize but due to (unrelated) technical difficulties we did not get the stream up and running, and I do not actually have the placings for top three.
If you made top and want me to list it here, then please let me know.

Sorry for the technical difficulties, we'll have them sorted by monday and next week. I hope to see everyone next week!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone, remember that we have a Super Smash Brothers: Melee tournament today at 2pm!

I hope to see everyone there!

We may or may not have the stream this week, but I'll have someone post here if it is.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out this week, we had a great time!
Sorry we couldn't get the stream up; still working on fixing it (we need an HDMI-capable monitor with little to no lag, which I don't have the money for yet), so it may be a bit until we can get it up reliably.

1st) Blake
2nd) Mfisk
3rd) Jaxas

gmanownyou

Smash Cadet
NNID
gmanownyou
3DS FC
0946-3091-2616
hanks to everyone who made it down this week for Melee!
The top 3 placings were:
1.) Gatt
2.) Dorian
3.) Logan
Jaxas couldn't make it this week, so sorry if it was sloppy. Next week should be much better!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to G~man and TomCat for running the tourney in my absence, and I hope to see everyone there this upcoming week!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the Melee tournament this week!

Placements
1st) Sneaky Dave
2nd) Connor
3rd) Quin

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Attention Salem Smashers!
In light of the upcoming release of Smash 4 for 3DS, we will be moving around the dates of our tournaments in the near future. We will continue having both Melee and Brawl tournaments, and will also be adding Smash 64 tournaments into the running as well.

Tournament times for the newly rearranged schedule are as follows:
- Saturday at Noon or 2pm (not yet finalized): Brawl (and, upon release, Smash 4 3DS)
- Mondays at 4pm: Melee and Smash 64

These changes will start with the Saturday Brawl tournament on September 27th, which means that week's Melee tournament will be on Monday, September 29th.

If you have questions or concerns, or have any suggestions, please let me know!

Last edited:

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out to today's Melee tournament!

Placings:
1st) Sneaky Dave
2nd) Blake
3rd) Dorian

Thanks, and remember that this is the second-to-last week that the Melee tournaments will be on Saturdays! Monday at 4pm is the new time, active as of September 27th

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Today's placings from the Melee tournament:

1st) Urban Lion
2nd) Dorian
3rd) Jaxas Scarlet

Thanks to everyone who showed up, and to all the people who watched the stream! I'll be uploading the matches to Youtube probably tomorrow, so be sure to check them out!

amo819

Smash Rookie
Well I posted in the other thread and realized I'm a fool, so I'll copy it here as well.

Just came across this and had no clue this was going on in Salem. I have a pretty big group of people, primarily 64 players, but most of us have spent a decent amount of time with Melee and PM.

I'm going to see if I can get some people together and out to the next one of these. Just not sure how many will want to run Brawl or Smash 4 on the 3DS. I know we'll be running some house tournaments of Smash 4 here soon. I've also been trying to work with CoinJam downtown on running more regular tournaments and even hosting an event on a Sunday.

Any details on how many people show to these and if you guys do run 64/melee...

Excited about this, but because of work schedules I'm not sure how many people will be able to make it for the Monday at 4. I'll keep an eye out here to see if anything changes.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Well I posted in the other thread and realized I'm a fool, so I'll copy it here as well.

Just came across this and had no clue this was going on in Salem. I have a pretty big group of people, primarily 64 players, but most of us have spent a decent amount of time with Melee and PM.

I'm going to see if I can get some people together and out to the next one of these. Just not sure how many will want to run Brawl or Smash 4 on the 3DS. I know we'll be running some house tournaments of Smash 4 here soon. I've also been trying to work with CoinJam downtown on running more regular tournaments and even hosting an event on a Sunday.

Any details on how many people show to these and if you guys do run 64/melee...

Excited about this, but because of work schedules I'm not sure how many people will be able to make it for the Monday at 4. I'll keep an eye out here to see if anything changes.
Sounds awesome! About what size is your group?

We actually just dropped 64 this week due to low interest (though there's still definitely room for it to return if enough people want), so Mondays are currently Melee and Project: M (PM officially starting next week).

Be sure to let me know when your Smash 4 tournaments are, I'll let people around here know to head there as well. As for CoinJam, sounds awesome but a lot of our members aren't 21 yet, so unfortunately we can't make it there. Just as a quick question though, would you be running the tournaments yourself (with your own ruleset)? I've heard they've run tournaments in the past with some... odd rules.

As for turnout, it varies a lot. Before school started we averaged about 23 people per event (back when it was just Melee and Brawl on different days), but now it fluctuates anywhere between 8 and 20 people at any given tournament. Unfortunately the 4pm Monday time does seem to be getting in the way a bit, but unfortunately our venue only has the open days on Saturday (which we use for the larger tournaments of Brawl and Smash 4) and Monday evenings.

amo819

Smash Rookie
Sounds awesome! About what size is your group?

We actually just dropped 64 this week due to low interest (though there's still definitely room for it to return if enough people want), so Mondays are currently Melee and Project: M (PM officially starting next week).

Be sure to let me know when your Smash 4 tournaments are, I'll let people around here know to head there as well. As for CoinJam, sounds awesome but a lot of our members aren't 21 yet, so unfortunately we can't make it there. Just as a quick question though, would you be running the tournaments yourself (with your own ruleset)? I've heard they've run tournaments in the past with some... odd rules.

As for turnout, it varies a lot. Before school started we averaged about 23 people per event (back when it was just Melee and Brawl on different days), but now it fluctuates anywhere between 8 and 20 people at any given tournament. Unfortunately the 4pm Monday time does seem to be getting in the way a bit, but unfortunately our venue only has the open days on Saturday (which we use for the larger tournaments of Brawl and Smash 4) and Monday evenings.
We generally have at least six, but can fluctuate all the way up to 12 people at different times. Depends on what time of the week and when because of work and school schedules. Just a group of friends who grew up together.

I will, we are in talks with a few places about venues to actually hold the tournaments and if we can get them for cheap or nothing. The nice thing with CoinJam is on Sunday's they could open it up to all age groups, but I need to show them that it is worth their time or I will be paying a large sum of money to rent the place out which I probably wouldn't do. With Sunday tournaments, we would get to run our own rulesets, because yes, their rules are strange. They fluctuated stocks, and 1vs1 and ffa in the tournament last Thursday. Still was a blast.

That is generally the problem with turnout. Always hard to find a time to work with everyone, and you probably want to keep Smash 4 in the most accessible time slot. I'll keep you posted on where we are at and if some of us are going to be able to make it for a tournament.

I know I could bring quite a few people for Smash 64 and 4 when it drops, it just talking some of them into playing Melee/Brawl is tough as we've always played 64.

T0MMY

Smash Master
We generally have at least six, but can fluctuate all the way up to 12 people at different times. Depends on what time of the week and when because of work and school schedules. Just a group of friends who grew up together.

I will, we are in talks with a few places about venues to actually hold the tournaments and if we can get them for cheap or nothing. The nice thing with CoinJam is on Sunday's they could open it up to all age groups, but I need to show them that it is worth their time or I will be paying a large sum of money to rent the place out which I probably wouldn't do. With Sunday tournaments, we would get to run our own rulesets, because yes, their rules are strange. They fluctuated stocks, and 1vs1 and ffa in the tournament last Thursday. Still was a blast.

That is generally the problem with turnout. Always hard to find a time to work with everyone, and you probably want to keep Smash 4 in the most accessible time slot. I'll keep you posted on where we are at and if some of us are going to be able to make it for a tournament.

I know I could bring quite a few people for Smash 64 and 4 when it drops, it just talking some of them into playing Melee/Brawl is tough as we've always played 64.
If you run 64 I'd probably show up to play :^D
But usually request to play it on the Wii Virtual Console because I don't have a 64 controller anymore.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out, we had a great time!

Melee Singles:
1st) Urban Lion
2nd) Jaxas ( Jaxas Jaxas )
3rd) Nick

Project: Melee Singles:
1st) Urban Lion
2nd) G~Man, the Cosmic Destroyer ( gmanownyou gmanownyou )
3rd) Jaxas

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out this week!

Results:
Melee Singles
1st) Connor
2nd) Urban Lion
3rd) Kylie

Project: Melee Singles
1st) Connor Doss
2nd) G~Man, the Cosmic Destroyer
3rd) Buddy Boo

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Attention Everyone, big news!

As you may know, due to some scheduling conflicts with Meta-Gaming, we have been looking around for a new place to host the Salem Smashfests. And it appears we've found one!

Now it's not completely official that this will be our permanent place of residence (I'll be sitting down with the owner to discuss the details this upcoming week), but at least for now we will be moving to the south Salem GameStar!

Address is as follows:
GameStar
5247 Commercial St SE
Salem, OR 97306
(Here's a link to it on Google Maps)

We've held a tournament there before, so those of you who came to it know where it is. For everyone else, it's not too far from Meta-Gaming; if you know where the south Salem WalMart is, it's right across the street (same parking lot as Burger King).

Also!
As many of you know, this Saturday is the date of SmashNest v1 by CACAW Gaming, a Melee and Project: M regional hosted up in Portland. It's been requested that I attend to help out and get some more experience so we can run tournaments like it (including Sm4sh U) down here, so (as long as I can find a way up there; I can pay for gas if someone's willing to carpool!) I'll be in Portland this Saturday.

As such, there will be no Brawl/Sm4sh Salem Smashfest on Saturday.
Instead, we'll be having it on Sunday (at Noon, not 2)!

Please note that this is for this week only; in the future we're back to the same time frame (possibly starting at noon regularly).

And another thing!
Project: M v3.5 is releasing today! (Eventually...)
As such, and due to overwhelming support of changing sooner rather than later, starting this upcoming Monday (11/17) we will be using v3.5 of P:M for our tournaments!

Lastly, as of this point we do not have streaming capabilities at GameStar. I'm going to see what we can do to be able to, but at least for this next week or so there will be no stream.
Theoretically we'll still be able to record matches, though, and upload them to YouTube!

Miss anything? Here's a quick recap:
- We're no longer at Meta-Gaming, and have moved to GameStar
- This week's Brawl/Sm4sh tournament will be on Sunday at Noon
- Future week's Brawl/Sm4sh tournaments will return to their normal time frame after this week
- Project: Melee tournaments will all be ran exclusively on version 3.5 for the foreseeable future, starting this Monday
- No stream for now, but we should still be able to record and upload matches to YouTube

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Shoutouts to everyone who made it yesterday for Melee and P:M, we had a great turnout including a group from out of town!

Results were as follows
Melee:
1st) Connor
2nd) Jaxas
3rd) Kylie

Project: M:
1st) Connor
2nd) Zeo14
3rd) Jaxas

We also got a few matches recorded! They're uploaded to my channel, so be sure to watch them!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc2WO8ScJhx8lTjX2W9C3FhPL3cQpfnuJ

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone, don't forget to head out to Melee Monday today at GameStar!
We'll be starting at 4pm, running both Melee and Project: M.

See you there!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out for Melee & Project: M this week!
Sorry that we ended up running out of time; I have a couple changes in mind to make certain that we're out on time in the future.

Results for this week
Melee Singles:
1st) Magnum Dragon
2nd) Matthew
3rd) @ Jaxas Jaxas

Project M Singles:
1st) Jaxas & Monce (Split due to running out of time)
3rd) @MasterFisk

Matches will be uploaded soon to my channel, so stay tuned!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Pm7vLcfAjIsDeuQvVhc-Q

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
How many out-of-state players do you usually get?

I live in Washington, and I'm be interested in this, provided I could get a carpool down there. I'd probably split gas money.

I'm in Orting, if anyone's wondering. I had a pretty great talk with with T0MMY about the scene vs. the game itself at NWM7. I want to go to another event with him and his clone / brother / paradoxical-being / him-moving-really-fast-between-two-spots.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out Saturday!
We had some issues with the recordings (the files got corrupted...) so unfortunately there will be no recordings uploaded from this week - a shame too, as there were some intense moments (and solid showings from new people)!

Speaking of which, results:
Smash 4 Singles
1st) Afro Samurai
2nd) That Guy
3rd) Blake

Smash 4 Doubles
1st) Pocket Monsters (G~Man/Blake)
2nd) Hot Blondes (Jaxas/RubRub)

How many out-of-state players do you usually get?

I live in Washington, and I'm be interested in this, provided I could get a carpool down there. I'd probably split gas money.

I'm in Orting, if anyone's wondering. I had a pretty great talk with with T0MMY about the scene vs. the game itself at NWM7. I want to go to another event with him and his clone / brother / paradoxical-being / him-moving-really-fast-between-two-spots.
We're not affiliated with the Smash Twins (T0mmy & T1mmy) at all, actually.
As for out-of-state players, we honestly don't get too many; Eugene & Portland are about the furthest we normally get people to travel from.

We're more a local group honestly (though we'd certainly love to have you, don't get me wrong) just because we're relatively small so the gas cost may not be worth it.
I'd recommend looking around closer to you first, though again - the more the merrier, feel free to come down if you want!

Last edited:

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Recent Facebook posts, all in one big post here:

=================================================
Hey guys, for any of you who have had troubles with Tournament-day Nerves in the past, Smashboards user Omni made a pretty neat video with some advice on how to work around it!

If this is something you have trouble with, then be sure to check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpUv5T_1Co

==================================================
Hey everyone, in case anyone missed it we're rescheduling a bit starting 1/10/2015.

We'll be adding Smash 64 on Monday, and moving Project: M to Saturday.

With this though, we may want to reschedule a bit, especially on Saturdays.
So, the question is: What time works best for everyone?
Please vote on the Facebook group, or comment here!

In addition to the start-time question for Saturdays, we may be able to switch days for Melee/SSB64 if enough people are interested (no promises that all days are open, but I want to see what works for people)!

What days would for everyone interested in Melee and Smash 64?
Once again, please vote on the Facebook group, or comment here!

Attention everyone interested in playing Super Smash Brothers 64!

We need to get setups for this, and I'd like to see a general interest count!

If you're interested in playing Smash 64 (including just trying it out!), please comment, and also mention if you have a setup! (N64 preferred, though Wii Virtual Console works just as well. Laptops powerful enough to emulate it frame-perfectly, combined with controller adapters (Wii U Gamecube adapters work!) will also be allowed, though not preferred)

Thanks everyone!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I finally got the recorded matches from the Melee tournament from last week (12/29/2014) uploaded!

Also, G~Man and I - while not particularly knowledgeable about Melee - tested something and added commentary to these matches!
This will not be a common thing, but if enough people are interested in it then we may continue on occasion in the future.

Without further ado, here they are:

[12-29-14] Melee Mondays: Melee & Project: M (Salem Smashfests)

Hey everyone, the last of the matches I've been uploading are now live!
Be sure to check out this playlist if you want to watch the recorded matches from this last Monday's Melee & P:M tournaments!

[01-05-15] Melee Mondays: Melee & Project: M (Salem Smashfests)

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone! Remember to head over to GameStar this afternoon at 4pm for Melee and our newest addition, Smash 64!

Also, no promises but we will likely have time for doubles for one of the games, so bring money for that if you're interested!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone! Just a quick update, but I went through and re-organized (and slightly edited) the rules for the different Smash games, as well as updated the pinned post!

We now have a 'global' ruleset, which each game simply builds off of. The Global Game Rules document is here: http://goo.gl/cM0B6h

Check the first post's links for the game-specific information, as well as the Smash 64 ruleset!

Also, sorry P:M players but I'll finish updating the rules later (if you check out the rules list, it's definitely pretty placeholder; nothing has changed with them, though!)

See anything you disagree with? Have questions? Please let me know, and/or ask away!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out this week! Matches will be uploaded shortly as well, so look forward to that!

Melee Singles:
1st) Joesiedon
2nd) Magnum Dragon
3rd) Gold Kirby

Melee Doubles:
1st) SS|G~|Jx|We Suck at Naming Things (Jaxas/G~Man, TCD)
2nd) We Like Hotdogs on Wednesdays (MasterFisk/Pinky)

Smash 64 Singles:
1st) Joey (Shoutouts for providing a 64 setup at the same time ours died!)

Also, our stream quality is much better this week than in the past (no lines! No video hiccups!), but the audio is slightly off.
Hopefully these videos will be uploaded tonight, but likely tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone, just so that people without Facebook know, sounds like we'll be having some visitors from Eugene this week, namely Dr. Knee and Vox!

Be sure to head over to GameStar today at 4 if you want to challenge them!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out today, we had a pretty big turnout, including quite a few people from Eugene and even Washington!

Today's results!

Melee Singles:
1st) Connor
2nd) Joesiedon
3rd) Dr. Knee

Smash 64 Singles:
1st) Joey

Melee matches will be uploaded to my channel before long, so stay tuned!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone! As I'm sure you've heard, we may be moving to a new location.

The reasoning for this is that GameStar is looking to charge us a venue fee for each person who attends, which is not a huge deal but would mean that at the very least the entry fee doubles while the pot size stays the same.

So what I want to know, is who would prefer to be at GameStar despite this, and who wants to go somewhere else?
Also keep in mind that buses don't run on weekends, unfortunately!

Please either go to our Facebook Group and vote on the poll or post here with your thoughts; thanks!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Official Announcement Time

For now at the very least, we will be staying at GameStar. I'm going to try and work out the specifics of the venue fee, and will let everyone know what it is.

This week specifically, (as long as I can afford it...) I'll just be paying for the venue fee myself - things will be exactly as they have been in the past, basically. If people are willing to help chip in that would be appreciated, but shouldn't be needed.

Starting next week, it will be determined whether the venue fee increases (likely to $2 instead of $1) or if the venue fee will simply be taken out of the pot (or, if absolutely necessary, both). I'll keep you updated on that in the future, but for now that should be everything important.

Speaking of next week, however, we will likely not be having a Salem Smashfest on Saturday, January 31st. Instead, I hope to see you all in Eugene at the Fight or Flight tournament!

This is a huge opportunity for Oregon's Smash Scene as a whole, as we now have official school recognition at the University of Oregon! The more people attend the better, and this should definitely be a huge event, so be sure to try your absolute best to make it!

The games scheduled currently are Smash 4 (Wii U), Melee, and Project: M. See the event page for more details, and get hyped!

Also, as a side note: I have last week's Melee matches, but I have no way of uploading them currently (my laptop died, and my home internet can't handle uploading videos). They will be up eventually, though - sorry for the delay!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
People need carpools for the Fight or Flight event!

If you are interested in carpooling, be aware that you'll almost certainly have to chip in for gas!
If you're willing to carpool, please post how many spots you have available!

Thanks you guys!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
OFFICIAL GAMESTAR SNACK DISCUSSION POST THING

Hey everyone, as you know GameStar has started having a $1 venue fee (this will be starting next Saturday, as I'm covering it this week - help is always appreciated, though!). What you may not know, however, is that if they make a profit off of concessions, then the venue fee won't be needed.

Because of this, the manager wants us to come up with a list of items which we will buy from them (reliably, especially).

If you could post things that you would reliably buy, that would be extremely helpful - thanks everyone!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Okay, so this is going to be the post where I keep track of who's in what carpool; if you're riding with/bringing someone, please let me know so I can update this!

(Also Blake, if you happen to catch this, I think you typed your number in wrong; email me at SalemSmashfests@gmail.com to talk about carpooling and stuff please!)

MasterFisk 's Carpool [FULL]
- Pinky
- Serynder
- Rom

Saucy Pirate's Carpool
- Cheeze Wiz
- Connor
-
-

Blake's Carpool
- Shy
- Jaxas Jaxas
- gmanownyou gmanownyou
-

Terris's Carpool
- Ninja Asashin
-

IN NEED OF A RIDE:
Anyone else coming who needs a ride?

Last edited:

Andrew Olsen

Smash Rookie
Was popping my head in to see if these were still at 4 on Monday's. Glad to see everything seems to be going well and will try and attend a Saturday at some point even if I don't play any of the games that you run that day all that often.

Are turnouts still pretty solid most days? We've been running a lot of MM nights at my place in Keizer recently for 64 (mostly) and Smash 4 on occasion.

Glad to see people working on growing the scene.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey everyone, remember to head to GameStar today for Melee and SSB64! And also remember that today is when the new venue fee kicks in, so bring an extra $1 for that! (Snacks/drinks should be there today too, though I can't guarantee it.)

Also, please bring setups if you have them. We especially need Smash 64; N64 versions or Wii Virtual Console would both be great!

Was popping my head in to see if these were still at 4 on Monday's. Glad to see everything seems to be going well and will try and attend a Saturday at some point even if I don't play any of the games that you run that day all that often.

Are turnouts still pretty solid most days? We've been running a lot of MM nights at my place in Keizer recently for 64 (mostly) and Smash 4 on occasion.

Glad to see people working on growing the scene.
Hey, it'd be great to have you sometime! Yeah, things are going pretty well; we tend to have a solid turnout for a weekly, but each week is heavily varied. I'd say we average somewhere around:

SSB64:
4-10
Melee: 10-16
Brawl: 4-8
Project M: 8-14
Smash 4: 12-18

but it really changes a lot from week to week.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out today!

Results!

Melee
1st) Saucy Pirate
2nd) Eroding Sun
3rd) Jaxas

SSB64
1st) Joey
2nd) Ian

Matches should be uploaded before too long!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Thanks to everyone who made it out yesterday!

Melee singles:
1st) MasterFisk
2nd) Saucy Pirate
3rd) Jaxas

Melee doubles:
1st) The Cosmic Kings (Jaxas/G~Man, the Cosmic Destroyer)
2nd) Slippery Boys (Saucy Pirate/Cheese Whizard)

Matches for both this and Saturday should be uploaded sometime this week!

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
OH YEAH I'M A FOOL AND JUST REMEMBERED TO TELL PEOPLE THIS:

From this Saturday on, Top will be a double-elimination bracket!

I do reserve the right to revert to single-elimination if we're really low on time, but this should help with people getting shafted during Top 8.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom